Uday Hussein's soccer player torture

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I had heard rumors that Uday, in charge of Iraqi soccer, has tortured players, but this link mentions an Iron Maiden. I was just watching tv and they were covering old torture devices. They said there's no real proof an iron maiden was ever used in the middle ages for sure. However, Uday seems to have built one. Pic here.

I guess some have already heard this, given its old age, but I hadn't...

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I had heard rumors that Uday, in charge of Iraqi soccer, has tortured players, but this link mentions an Iron Maiden. I was just watching tv and they were covering old torture devices. They said there's no real proof an iron maiden was ever used in the middle ages for sure. However, Uday seems to have built one. Pic here.

I guess some have already heard this, given its old age, but I hadn't...

Heh... I was kinda watching that show while doing some stuff. The pendulum didn't even cut to the turkey bone! :Q

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Different coaches have different motivation styles.

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
Iron Maiden? Hah - amateur stuff. Rumsfeld made people stand four hours - and took away their Korans. Now that's suffering

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Butterbean
Iron Maiden? Hah - amateur stuff. Rumsfeld made people stand four hours - and took away their Korans. Now that's suffering

Son, if you are signing up to some of the methods documented in Gitmo, can i PLEASE be the one to execute them on you, it would not include the harshest methods (which eventually led to death and is a reason why we wont transport prisoners taken under out command to US facilites anymore), just some waterboarding and choking.

I guess you could die from it, if you are weak, but you're not weak, are you son?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
I always thought that was a cool name-Iron Maiden. I never knew it was a torture product.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: Dari
I always thought that was a cool name-Iron Maiden. I never knew it was a torture product.

Considering your other ignorance, that doesn't surprise me.

Do us all a favor and brush your teeth. Your wife once told me that your breath can wake the dead.

Jun 26, 2007

Do us all a favor and brush your teeth. Your wife once told me that your breath can wake the dead.

Ooooh, the Britain - bad teeth thing, eh, you are so fucking clever.

My wife? She doesn't talk much but if i can bring back the dead with my breath, that would be a good thing.

You are fucking pathetic.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

Ooooh, the Britain - bad teeth thing, eh, you are so bloody clever.

Me wife? She doesn't talk much but if i can bring back the dead with my breath, that would be a good thing.

All Hail The Queen of England. Cheerios!

You are bloody pathetic.

Fixed for you.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Butterbean

Son, if you are signing up to some of the methods documented in Gitmo, can i PLEASE be the one to execute them on you, it would not include the harshest methods (which eventually led to death and is a reason why we wont transport prisoners taken under out command to US facilites anymore), just some waterboarding and choking.

I guess you could die from it, if you are weak, but you're not weak, are you son?
With all due respect, you don't know a thing about Gitmo, or what "methods" have actually taken place there; while I am intimately aware of the techniques that have been used there during the last seven years.

All I can say is this: don't believe the MSM hype.

Now, if you revise your statement and refer to other facilities -- those that were not DoD controlled -- then you may be on to something... but you're just plain wrong about Gitmo itself.