U2 Rocks

BearX00

Nov 28, 2000
Anyone else seen U2 on their current tour? it is amazing
i went last night to the Show in Buffalo, it was totally kickass.
There was so much energy and the crowd was so into it. It helps that U2 is one of my favorite bands, but this goes at the top of my concert list.
plus the fact that we moved from nosebleed seats to 6 rows up.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Haven't seen them, but I do like U2 alot. They are one of a few bands that I like that have come about in the last 20 or so years.

Priest77

Jun 1, 2001
U2 ROCKS!!!

I went to the Houston show a few weeks back and it rocked! But the latest tour CANNOT compare to the PopMart tour of '97 (I think it was 97) NOW THAT WAS A SHOW!!!!!!!!! I went to the San Antonio one at the Alamo Dome and it was a U2 fans wet dream! It was almost an hour longer than the shows of late and was SO bad ass! But, yes, U2 does rock.

Oh yeah, best song of the show (Houston) has to be "Until the End of the World" (second song if I remember) the lighting effects on the heart stage were so cool and GOD The Edge is SO bad ass!!!!

Second best would have to be "Walk On" at the very end. GOD they rocked that song. (of course my favorites of the show exclude the classics such as "One", "WOWY", etc.) Hmm... putting on live MP3s right now. Check out www.U2station.com for cool live MP3s!!

The energy of the crowd at a U2 concert is a feeling like no other. You have 10,000 to 40,000 people singing along to a song, but it's more than just singing. I'd say upwards of 75% of any given concert is populated by REAL fans who not only sing along to the songs, but do so with an energy like no other concert I have ever been to. Quite a feeling and I love it!!! Again, U2 rocks.

flood

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
U2 0wnz joo all!
they put on the best shows.
I'm still dissapointed that i couldnt make it to their portland show in april (17th?)

U2 fans check this out.
its an anime music video for "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Priest77

Jun 1, 2001
I'll check it out tommorrow after the cable guy comes. Finally moving out of the dark ages of Dial-Up!

CPBrownson

Apr 11, 2001
I saw their Clevland show last month. Most fun I've had in quite some time. You're right about the energy of the fans.
There I was, a bald-headed thirty-year-old who looks forty-five and acting like a teenager again. For some reason the energy at that show just swept me away and I didn't care anymore about how I looked!
I've been a loyal fan since they first started and this was the first time I got to see them live. So it just took me back to that place I was when I first discovered them.

flood

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
heh
the thing is huge!
its somewhere in the neighborhood of 50megs!

Priest77

Jun 1, 2001
He he, that would be the feeling. I don't dance, talk to people I don't know well, etc. But come U2 concert time, for those two to three hours I'm a different person. No drugs, no booze, the music just makes me happy!