U.S. rower very very very happy he got the bronze

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
It's just a penis. Every male has one.

LOL at american shame for the penility of such an individual.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Do you guys think the dude in the op looks particularly well-endowed? Some of the comments in the article seem to imply as such, which doesn't seem very apparent to me. According to Wikipedia, the 2012 Olympic medals are 85mm in diameter, which is 3.3 inches. At best I see two medals in his junk, and his scrotum is clearly contributing to that. :hmm:

You know how we know you're gay?

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I'd have an erection if I won an Olympic medal. I wouldn't be embarrassed about it either.

In fact after the ceremony I'd strip naked and run boner-first back to the Olympic Village to hunt swimmers.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
In the water? That'd be akin to harpooning your prey.

So it's settled. More penii in ATOT. Glad we all agreed, especially Hamburgerboy.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Do you guys think the dude in the op looks particularly well-endowed? Some of the comments in the article seem to imply as such, which doesn't seem very apparent to me. According to Wikipedia, the 2012 Olympic medals are 85mm in diameter, which is 3.3 inches. At best I see two medals in his junk, and his scrotum is clearly contributing to that. :hmm:

You need to study the picture some more, not really sure you have invested quite enough time to it yet. D:

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000

The wrestler was probably excited because he was humping some dude for 5 min. Like that one wrestler who used wrestling as an excuse to stick his thumb up the other wrestlers butts.

It is strange that all these athletes were spandex instead of regular clothes. I felt conscience enough wearing nutt huggers when playing basketball way back when.

MontyAC

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2004
Some of them seem to have a boner. Should have made them wear a jockstrap.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
We need a female version of this thread. STAT!

27176d1218538367-olympic-camel-toe-spotting-no-no-no-cameltoe.jpg

o_OD::eek:

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
why exactly do rowers need to wear shorts so damn tight that it glues the dong in a position like that?? they are rowing not swimming... hell even the swimmers are not that bad.

Maybe there's a risk of the oar getting snagged in loose shorts?

Sheep

Golden Member
Jun 13, 2006
In fact after the ceremony I'd strip naked and run boner-first back to the Olympic Village to hunt swimmers.

This. Dude's done with his event and has a medal which means sexy time with some female athletes until the Olympics are over.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
lololol

1eo2kg.jpg