u.s. customs suckkkkkkkkkks arse

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Buzzman151

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001
Did your buddy declare all the stuff he purchased?

If not, he gets what he deserves. Yes, he has to declare everything, even if it means he needs to pay import duties. If he lied on his form, I say the government should just sell all the stuff at an auction, since he commited a crime and should not profit from it.

exactly

psianime

Golden Member
Mar 16, 2002
Originally posted by: Buzzman151
Did your buddy declare all the stuff he purchased?

If not, he gets what he deserves. Yes, he has to declare everything, even if it means he needs to pay import duties. If he lied on his form, I say the government should just sell all the stuff at an auction, since he commited a crime and should not profit from it.

exactly

They have reasons for making you delare stuff. They also have reason to take your friends stuff because he didn't follow the rules.

-psianime

AZGamer

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Warlord187
With the passage of the Homeland Security Act, is the Constitution even valid anymore???? Stupid people and all their stupid paranoia. :| :| :|

I'm sorry, I forgot the part of the constitution where it said: the freedom to lie on legal forms; or the freedom from investigation. Please show me where that is?

Warlord187

Dec 27, 2002
Originally posted by: AZGamer
Originally posted by: Warlord187
With the passage of the Homeland Security Act, is the Constitution even valid anymore???? Stupid people and all their stupid paranoia. :| :| :|

I'm sorry, I forgot the part of the constitution where it said: the freedom to lie on legal forms; or the freedom from investigation. Please show me where that is?

I was being sarcastic and venting at the passage of the Homeland Security Act. I wonder if any goverment official (including any post office person) contacted my ISP for personal information about me? Oh yes, they can do that now. :disgust: