u.s. customs suckkkkkkkkkks arse

kermalou

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2001
me and a buddy just got back from europe last night. as we get our stuff from the carousel a customs agents starts talking to us and the like getting cozy. he asks us where we have been and stuff. he asks for our customs declerations and am thinking he is going to waive us through. but no somehow we get selected. my found a lot of outlets in italy (prada,gucci,fendi,armani,d&g) and the stuff was dirt cheap. he ended up buying a lot of stuff for his mom and sis as well as for himself.

the customs agent thinks he is importing the stuff to sell and confiscates his stuff, i go through without getting checked.

customs agents are the biggest idiotic morons in the world. all the men's stuff is the same size (his). now he has to hire a customs broker and figure this shiyat out.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cusssssssssssssssstommmmmmmmms sucks................

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
last time i went through customs, i was 12 years old, and carrying 2 fifths of whisky and 2 cartons of smokes, and they waved me through. LMAO

DanFungus

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Colt45
last time i went through customs, i was 12 years old, and carrying 2 fifths of whisky and 2 cartons of smokes, and they waved me through. LMAO

hahahahahhahah

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002

You fight the good fight :D

kermalou

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2001
update:

now he has hired a specialized air customs broker (there are land, sea, and air brokers) that does personal cases(95%of them do work for corporations only). he has pay the guy at least 200 bucks. that succccccccccckkkkkks

HamSupLo

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Originally posted by: tdas2

I did the same thing in spain, with 5 litre's of Vodka, toy pellet gun, laser pen's....ahhh :)

wow, it must be painful to walk.

acidvoodoo

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2002
my step dad new a guy, who is british, and decided to go on a trip to florida with his family, planning to take his kids to disneyland. So during the passport bit i guess, the guy and the customs officer were talking, and thr guy mentioned he was gonig to take flying lessons while he was there (i assume it's way cheaper to do in america anyway). Bad thing to say, guy got taken to a interigation room for ages, and although he said he'd cancel the flying lessons, him and his family had to go straight back to england.
How pissed off would you be? a 7 hour flight, to get there and have to just fly back straight away

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
He should have opened the boxes and everything before hand, made it look used. Then he could have put up the argument that it was his personal stuff that he bought in the US.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
Okay, someone please explain to me just what the customs agent did that is wrong.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: woodie1
Okay, someone please explain to me just what the customs agent did that is wrong.

He assumed the person was guilty until proven innocent.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by: Eli

Sounds to me like he did his job.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Uh, according to our constitution, it doesen't work like that.

InverseOfNeo

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2000
Originally posted by: woodie1 Okay, someone please explain to me just what the customs agent did that is wrong.

Uh what constitution? That "paper" is violated well more than one time each day in the USA.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: acidvoodoo
my step dad new a guy, who is british, and decided to go on a trip to florida with his family, planning to take his kids to disneyland. So during the passport bit i guess, the guy and the customs officer were talking, and thr guy mentioned he was gonig to take flying lessons while he was there (i assume it's way cheaper to do in america anyway). Bad thing to say, guy got taken to a interigation room for ages, and although he said he'd cancel the flying lessons, him and his family had to go straight back to england.
How pissed off would you be? a 7 hour flight, to get there and have to just fly back straight away

That is fvcking retarded. Yes many people come from different countries for flight training in the U.S. The paranoia in this country makes me ill. The lesson here of course is to keep your mouth shut when talking to customs and answer only what you are asked.

AZGamer

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Originally posted by: InverseOfNeo
Originally posted by: woodie1 Okay, someone please explain to me just what the customs agent did that is wrong.
Uh what constitution? That "paper" is violated well more than one time each day in the USA.

Did your buddy declare all the stuff he purchased?

If not, he gets what he deserves. Yes, he has to declare everything, even if it means he needs to pay import duties. If he lied on his form, I say the government should just sell all the stuff at an auction, since he commited a crime and should not profit from it.

Warlord187

Dec 27, 2002
With the passage of the Homeland Security Act, is the Constitution even valid anymore????

Stupid people and all their stupid paranoia.

:| :| :|