U.S. budget deficit this year already 21% higher than last year

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Cut taxes for people who don't need tax cuts & cut benefits for people who do need benefits. Because... FYGM, Losers!
zjwMUWM.png

Official Flag?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Cut taxes for people who don't need tax cuts & cut benefits for people who do need benefits. Because... FYGM, Losers!
Wait so drip down economics isn't eventually going to work? I say give it a few more decades to make sure.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Mar 11, 2004
Wait so drip down economics isn't eventually going to work? I say give it a few more decades to make sure.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, its working exactly as intended by the Republicans and their puppeteers. The rich shit on everyone else while they pay Republicans to feed them bullshit lies about other people to blame for it, and enough of them do that it just makes everyone have to deal with that stupid shit instead of rectifying the original problem.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This is fake news, you can't believe anything you see. Only Trump knows the TRUTH and trust him he is doing the best job ever. Look how he brought the unemployment rate down from 42% to like 4% in just 18 months. The man is amazing! Once he gets the money from the tax dodging democrats the national debt will be paid off in link 15 more months.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
That’s odd, I distinctly remember the national debt being such a huge threat that many Republicans were willing to let the nation default on its debts and risk a worldwide financial collapse to rein it in. I wonder what changed?

Very confusing because we all know their complaints about the deficit and debt were genuine so clearly something big must have happened.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It's no problem since Trump is going to pay off the national debt with the bigly tariffs he's enacting.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I dunno guys, I get the feeling that republicans weren't sincere about this for about 8 years

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...-than-reagan-h-w-bush-or-w-bush/#2e548f8f1917

You know facts don't matter. Tax Cut! MAGA! Lock her up! Build the Wall!!!

Speaking of tax cuts-

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

LBJ laid it out 50 years ago & they still don't believe it-

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

Blacks, browns & urban liberals are all colored now.... Illegals are, of course, the lowest of the low...

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Trump loves everything bigger. He is probably shooting for a record deficit.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hell with the deficit, Cheeto said he would eliminate the DEBT in just 8 years:

Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years

"We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

Trump insisted in the interview that “renegotiating all of our deals” would help pay down the debt by sparking economic growth.

“The power is trade. Our deals are so bad,” Trump said. “I would immediately start renegotiating our trade deals with Mexico, China, Japan and all of these countries that are just absolutely destroying us.”

So K1052 is right....Cheeto is going to eliminate the debt with tarriffs! Winning....bigly.