Two swans ready for release

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chusteczka

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2006
Originally posted by: TallBill
Meh, who cares.

You would care if you have ever seen them flying. If not, then you do not know what you are missing. They are majestic birds in the air.

EDIT:
However, I understand that your mind is more than likely not open to any concerns outside of survival, due to your current tour in Iraq with the Army. Swans are not important to you right now. Stay focused on survival and good luck to you.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: LoKe
Source
TWO TRUMPETER SWANS -- Two trumpeter swans -- days away from being released into the wild -- were killed early Monday at Storybook Gardens, sparking a police investigation, anger and sadness.

The dead swans were found by a security guard. A veterinarian examined the large, white birds with the long curved necks and black bills and confirmed they were killed deliberately by someone.

To think there are people that messed up in my city.

dude, london has some pretty fucked up people

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
While I support the right to kill animals for food, this event sounds like senseless killing, just for the sake of killing...THAT's sad.

Those of you who think this is no big deal, or not thread worthy...would you feel the same if someone were killing the dogs in your neighborhood, including yours?
While I admit the swans weren't pets, neither were they "wild game animals" killed for food...