Two funny customers things from work today.

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Both within the last 10 minutes.

A customer called from "Bruce Hardwood" in Dickson, Tennessee.

And then 5 minutes later some guy called and his postal address was Bald Knob, Arkansas. I'd love to say that I'm from Bald Knob.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
I once thought a customer was stealing one of our mags when he place his hands under his shirt and pulled it down over his pants. I asked him to show me his hands, he did. He was very offended that I thought he might be stealing magazines just because he stuck both hands under his shirt and stretched it down like that. He explained that he was only looking at the swimsuit mags and had a hard*n and was trying to cover it up.

He was mostly upset that I made him lift his shirt back up and everyone saw his hard*n. The funniest thing was, he made a big scene and got everyone's attention. Embarrassed, I apologized like a dum bass.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
I once thought a customer was stealing one of our mags when he place his hands under his shirt and pulled it down over his pants. I asked him to show me his hands, he did. He was very offended that I thought he might be stealing magazines just because he stuck both hands under his shirt and stretched it down like that. He explained that he was only looking at the swimsuit mags and had a hard*n and was trying to cover it up.

He was mostly upset that I made him lift his shirt back up and everyone saw his hard*n. The funniest thing was, he made a big scene and got everyone's attention. Embarrassed, I apologized like a dum bass.

:beer: