TV show: "Blind Date" review

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
In watching the show almost every late weeknight (while posting/chatting/playing games), I just noticed something. Why is it that all the hot girls end up with the ugly guys? It's just interesting.

It's actually refreshing to see a very attractive young woman talk about how she's "old fasioned" and that she'd rather wait until after she's married to jump into bed with the guy.

Cool!

hmm... if the ugly guys are the ones who are always getting the superhotties, why the hell aren't they FLOCKING around me?! :)

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
LOL!

my roomate was asked to be on it, but it backed out, (by the way, the Blind Dates scouts are inhabited in coffee shops)

hell, I would be scared too....

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Yeah, this guy just kissed the girl on the cheek at the end of the date. She didn't like it too much, but they seem to be good for eachother.

Damn it, I wish I were more ugly! I guess I'll just have to be stuck with the prefix "dashing, daring, and extremely handsome" to my reputation instead.

Well, hendon, looks like you and I are just going to have to be 'dashing, daring, and extremely handsome' batchelors for the rest of our lives.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! DAMN IT, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
andy: they ask you to be on it? i thought they just set people up who call in and want to do it...

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I love this show......... it's the greatest when the date goes wrong :cool:

Cheers,
Aquaman

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
as dumb as it sounds, i love this show too, it's great, especially when a date goes horribly wrong, hahahah, i'm evil sometimes

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
oops, I mixed up Blind Date with Change of Hearts, and it was my roomate and not me that was asked to be on the show.

btw: a question to you,

would you guys go on it, even IF THE GIRL IS cute and fine and hot and all that.
I still wouldn't, I don't want a freaking camera filming the whole process

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
no...i wouldn't care how cute the girl was...cameras make people act differently...i don't think she would act the way they normally would so i wouldn't really get to know her...i hate cameras filming me too...

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
E and I used to watch that show late at night together .. and laugh ... there is no way I'd want everyone to know what had happened on a first date ... whether it ended up to be good or bad. We often take bets on the dates that seemed to go really well whether the person that left just walked outside said bye to the camera .. walks around the block to lose the camera people and sneaks back in to finish the date .. lol ...

Oct 9, 1999
what is worse is when they start humping in the taxi cab on return.. seen it in atleast two shows.. and those steamy spa's.. I wont even go there.
Personally I wont go on teh show.. Its too nosey.

But the show is fun to watch once in a while. I get to pick up some tips.. by the way.. I am not good looking too *heheh* yet I dont get the women.. ;)

just kidding I have a gf.