TURN ON CBS NOW!

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
i am screwed if UK goes. i had them in the championship losing to duke, but im already screwed, i picked the upsets to occur first round, NOT SECOND!!

o well its not wortth money

MIKE

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
Go UAB! It'll mess up my bracket as I have Kentucky in the Final 4, but I'm rooting for the underdog.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Hmmm... I had Gonzaga, Stanford, Mississippi State, and Kentucky going to the elite eight. Kill me now. :)

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
Two Alabama teams taking out #1's, ruined my bracket but great games to watch!

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: TheBoyBlunder
Wow. Kentucky's out, Auburn advances. Good for Auburn.

It's not Auburn, it's UAB, aka University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
Originally posted by: KLin

That's why I love the NCAA Tournament. No name underdog's taking out the big schools.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Shlong

That's why I love the NCAA Tournament. No name underdog's taking out the big schools.

I go to UAB. They aren't a no name. They've made it to the NCAAs and NIT a good bit. They are Division I in every sport, and we have an enrollment of about 16k. We are not huge like other state schools, but we aren't much smaller than Auburn or Alabama. I've said to numerous people this week that UAB can play with anyone in the nation.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Mill

I go to UAB. They aren't a no name. They've made it to the NCAAs and NIT a good bit. They are Division I in every sport, and we have an enrollment of about 16k. We are not huge like other state schools, but we aren't much smaller than Auburn or Alabama. I've said to numerous people this week that UAB can play with anyone in the nation.

UAB has a football team?

<---Did not know UAB had 16k students. Congratz UAB

ErmanC

Oct 25, 2001
Anyone want Tubby Smith? Two years and 2 losses in the second round. The guy can't win outside the SEC. I say we ditch him.

~ and yes I am a disgruntled UK fan.

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002

Well people around the nation know Alabama & Auburn, but unless your a basketball expert you most likely haven't heard of UAB. What conference is UAB in?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare

UAB has a football team?

<---Did not know UAB had 16k students. Congratz UAB

Yeah. They've been robbed out of a bowl game several times.They beat LSU a few years ago and I think Miss. State. Their football team doesn't have as much tradition as the basketball but that is because we've only been Div I football for about 6 years.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Well people around the nation know Alabama & Auburn, but unless your a basketball expert you most likely haven't heard of UAB. What conference is UAB in?

Well, I'm an Auburn fan, but I go to UAB. However, I'll cheer for UAB if they play. UAB is CUSA.