Tulsi Gabbard goes on Hannity, calls the impeachment inquiry secretive, says she's not seeking re-election

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
So, I see you are so very concerned about the Democratic primary season.

Have any concern for the Republican party canceling primaries in states across the U.S. just to prevent the challengers to Trump from having an open platform to openly debate Trump on his promises/performance/etc.....and to keep the GOP voters in line?
I’ve said in other threads that my hope is for a challenger to primary Trump. The GOP seems quite happy locking in to Trump because he has proven that he can win an election. His pivot to a “not mister nice guy” narrative is actually working for him. I won’t shed a tear if impeachment costs the GOP the White House.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I’ve said in other threads that my hope is for a challenger to primary Trump. The GOP seems quite happy locking in to Trump because he has proven that he can win an election. His pivot to a “not mister nice guy” narrative is actually working for him. I won’t shed a tear if impeachment costs the GOP the White House.

Yeh, but will you shed any if they keep it?

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that Tulsi gabbard will start a 3rd party run for President!
It is my observation that she actually hates the Democratic party!! Most likely because they don`t invite her to the party....

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The nut was being interviewed this am on MSNBC. She appears to speak the Russian talking points about why Trump needed to do what he needed to do in Syria, cause America bad. Yea, I want her to be in the oval office.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The nut was being interviewed this am on MSNBC. She appears to speak the Russian talking points about why Trump needed to do what he needed to do in Syria, cause America bad. Yea, I want her to be in the oval office.
She doesn't have a chance at the white house. What she could do is siphon off some moderate democrat votes and give the election to Trump, if she runs third party.

Nov 29, 2006
She doesn't have a chance at the white house. What she could do is siphon off some moderate democrat votes and give the election to Trump, if she runs third party.

Funny how that fits into the republican/Russian (commie) strategy Hillary was referring to.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Here it is-

She's too slick with the "Clinton-Bush foreign policy" distortion for me to be comfortable with it. It's like Obama wasn't even there. It's all too canned & too maudlin at the same time.

If she's not lining up for a third party run then I don't know WTF she is doing.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The popular myth is that DWS resigned because she was caught intervening for Hillary. There are zero emails to support this claim. The reality is that she resigned under pressure from other Democrats, but I cannot find any reason given.
You are lazy and mouthy and thats why I hate you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: iRONic and dank69

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

LOL you had to know that headline was a crock even before reading the article to discover that it contained no support for the assertion. First of all, there was no "rigging" revealed in the stolen e-mails, not as that word is typically defined. But second, even if she had "rigged" it, she certainly would never "admit" to it.

I recall reading at the time that she resigned after getting a call from Obama telling her to take a hike for the good of the party. But the larger context is that Obama evidently had not been fond of her well prior to that.

Mar 11, 2004

Its sad how clearly right wing thought has rotted your brain. Even though you can clearly still see all the damage done by them, you can't help but still act like them. In this instance its the be a massive moron and hypocrite by linking a shitass news source that you apparently didn't even fucking read whilst spouting off bullshit while claiming others are being lazy.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: Zorba