Tucker : I am rooting for Russia

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yes.
Fox has gone full retard now.

Wtf.
Fox : Id rather be a Russian.........
Its almost like Tuckers two braincells finally figured out what his Idol wants to see and hear and is trying to upstage Hannity here.
Where the hell is this going? They really gonna do this? Push past all the facts, clear Russia and blame Ukraine for 2016? All on board the crazy train?

Last edited:
Reactions: Linux23

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
40 minutes later Tucker says "Of course I'm joking".

So he can say anything he likes and if it results in backlash he can simply throw the infamous Trump joker card on the table as if it clears him of ever saying what he said.

Yeh, no. Not even a "I misspoke" or a really good retort Trump uses "I never said that". lol

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Yes.

Wtf.
Its almost like Tuckers two braincells finally figured out what his Idol wants to see and hear and is trying to upstage Hannity here.
Where the hell is this going? They really gonna do this? Push past all the facts, clear Russia and blame Ukraine for 2016? All on board the crazy train?
He'll have one of these on pretty soon if he can convince the guy to lend it to him.
1574749982852.png

Reactions: DarthKyrie

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If Trump and Fox get away with it.. its gonna tear a hole in reality of space and time... What are they gonna do with the other half of the planet that knows the truth? Reeducation camps?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, like I said before around here and just like deep throat said to Bob Woodward during Nixon, EVERYONE IS INVOLVED.
Certainly and obviously that would definitely include FOX NEWS including all of Fox News contributors, cohorts, criminally insane, and the Fox brain dead.
Obviously....

And don't forget the one where Mick Mulvaney admitted WE DO IT ALL THE TIME, GET OVER IT.
Meaning, we are corrupt all the time, so get over it.

I believe we have long passed wondering whether or not Donald Trump and ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN, including FOX NEWS were and are Soviet operatives.
THEY ARE.
THEY ADMIT IT.
DISCUSSION CLOSED.

Now the big question..... is anybody going to do anything about it?
We have the ongoing impeachment.
We have the 2020 elections coming up.
We will have several opportunities to rid America of this Russian scum i.e. Donald Trump.
But will we?

One day and not too far away, someone may knock on your door and ask "ARE YOU A LOYALIST TO VLADIMIR PUTIN?
And you will have to answer YES, AND DONAD TRUMP IS MY LEADER.
If you don't you will be taken away to the gallows. :eek:

Nov 25, 2013
If Trump and Fox get away with it.. its gonna tear a hole in reality of space and time... What are they gonna do with the other half of the planet that knows the truth? Reeducation camps?

They could lease them from the Chinese govt.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
someone should come out with a shirt with the caption 'I'd rather be an American that a republican.

well, someone has:

0x720@15739000088fcf94990c.png

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
40 minutes later Tucker says "Of course I'm joking".

So he can say anything he likes and if it results in backlash he can simply throw the infamous Trump joker card on the table as if it clears him of ever saying what he said.

Yeh, no. Not even a "I misspoke" or a really good retort Trump uses "I never said that". lol
No he wasn't and neither are the lemmings. They've all gone full traitor.

Reactions: Meghan54

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Kennedy did the same on Fox... then walked it back on CNN. What a count..

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Can we have blue states write up a declaration of independence because Life Liberty, Pursuit of Truth are three unalienable rights?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I took it as playing the role of his low-information audience members that don't give a shit about anything that doesn't affect them directly. Democracy losing ground on the other side of the planet means nothing. Democrats winning here at home feels bad so is a MUCH bigger threat, perhaps the biggest tangible threat of all. He played the part to a t as well, including the bit where he asks a question as if he cares about the answer and then talks over the guy trying to explain it before he even begins to explain it because they literally do not care about the answer anyway. That is the quintessential American right there, not just Tucker fans, but every single voting age person that hasn't been voting straight Democrat since 1996.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yes.

Wtf.
The word depraved comes to mind. Welcome to the cult of Trump. Bye bye Republican party.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
someone should come out with a shirt with the caption 'I'd rather be an American that a republican.

well, someone has:

0x720@15739000088fcf94990c.png
Wow! Ama-a-a-zing! After I bought my Trump-with-Glock-to-temple" MAGA shirt, I was thinking that something exactly like this -- with that particular slogan -- would be a prized addition to my wardrobe. I was going to have one CUSTOM MADE! Someone beat me to it! Gotta buy one NOW! It will be my very, very un-merry Xmas season shirt, to wear everywhere.

I LOVE to piss people off . . . especially the Quislings in the Traitor's Base . . .

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Fox was formed to prevent the impeachment of the next Nixon. It is a propaganda machine. The Russians are funding GOP election campaigns. The country is deeply infected with traitors.
Instead of Marx's prediction for the "collapse of Capitalism", the ideological Right is bent on causing the "collapse of the Mixed Economy" -- and therefore the collapse of Capitalism as it had been inoculated against collapse since the New Deal.

Just a casual thought about it . . .

They sure seem bent on destroying the Constitution to spite any compromise.

You really have to hate America to be a hard-core Trump supporter . . .

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Instead of Marx's prediction for the "collapse of Capitalism", the ideological Right is bent on causing the "collapse of the Mixed Economy" -- and therefore the collapse of Capitalism as it had been inoculated against collapse since the New Deal.

Just a casual thought about it . . .

They sure seem bent on destroying the Constitution to spite any compromise.

You really have to hate America to be a hard-core Trump supporter . . .

Capitalism won't collapse. They'll still own. The best time to be filthy fucking rich is when everybody else is broke, busted & begging. That's when you can really put the bone to the uppity fools.

Reactions: ivwshane

GullyFoyle

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
Tucker Carlson is a great american, on the other hand, you guys around here are a bunch of IDIOT DEMOCRATS. I'll See you all in hell.

Your demonstrated history of consistent, non-productive attacks is not welcome here. Please engage on substance.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator: