Trump's rally in Texas - 100,000 people requested tickets.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So Trump... didn't lie about the size of his inauguration crowd? Didn't he say it was bigger than Obama's (which is not true obviously)?

I imagine Obama's crowd was larger, I think Trump is probably wrong in saying his was the largest ever. That said, I've seen some stories and pics in the past where the media purposely downplayed the crowd size for Trump's inauguration.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Texas, Florida, doesn't really matter for me.
Those people are mostly his cult followers and they go not to see Donald, but to drink the koolaid.
It's all about the koolaid.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Texas, Florida, doesn't really matter for me.
Those people are mostly his cult followers and they go not to see Donald, but to drink the koolaid.
It's all about the koolaid.

I'm from a battleground state that is normally blue that Trump turned red. Hope to make it so again in 2020.

Jan 25, 2011
So worst case he had people camping overnight and 50,000 people came to see him. Best case 100,000 people came out to see him. Pretty damn good turnout with either number.
Can you even read? Do you just ignore anything not fed to you by Trump himself?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Methinks folks go to Trump's rallies for confirmation and the comfort it brings that their admiration for him and his painfully obvious personality disorders, his racism and his unfitness to lead is not out of the ordinary and something to be quite proud about.

Reactions: Franz316

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Bless your heart

Do you think there wasn't a huge turnout at the rally? I'm surprised, but maybe I shouldn't be, by the level of whining and triggering from Trump having a very large turnout at his rally. I believe his approval with Republicans is around 90% or north of that, but still, 10's of thousands coming out to see him is impressive.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Do you think there wasn't a huge turnout at the rally?

No, because the total, both for and against, was only 40% of the low side of your bullshit claim, and supporters were about 15% of the bigger bullshit claim. High school football games get bigger crowds in this state.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkswordsman17

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
Slow are you okay posting an article that claims something outright false? It was 18k + 3k outside according to the city. Please edit the title and original post to be accurate.

Why do you continually post false articles? Are you that easily mislead? Are you that desperate to believe in a lie? Are you okay as a person?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Slow are you okay posting an article that claims something outright false? It was 18k + 3k outside according to the city. Please edit the title and original post to be accurate.

Why do you continually post false articles? Are you that easily mislead? Are you that desperate to believe in a lie? Are you okay as a person?

Which is an odd thing to lie about because a crowd of 18k isn't something to be ashamed of. There really is no point in lying about this. Was it to show that trumps crowds were bigger than Obama's? If so then I don't anyone was thinking about Obama until spyder or trump tried to make the comparison. Its just such a pointless lie and it really says alot about someone who can't handle the truth of something so utterly meaningless.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Because he is a dishonest person.

No, he knows exactly what he is doing.

He is here for the trolling.

Obviously not.