Trumps 757

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Are you versed in flight sims?
No real desire to ever fly for recreation. Fixed wing or rotary... I did learn to fly a Bell 206L-1 commuting back n forth to the rigs I worked on when I lived in LousyAnna though.

Reactions: skyking

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I believe that attitude allowed him to get elected and oversee the most corrupt administration in history.

He is still capable of causing a great deal of damage to the country based on all the still brainwashed maggats.

No, the attitude that got him elected was the kind that thought giving him a platform to share his thoughts and ideas 24/7 with millions of people was a good idea. He should have been ignored as the crack pot he is and not given free publicity.

Reactions: Zorba

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Not to crap on your thread but does anyone really care about trump anymore?

I skip pretty much any article about him unless it’s about the law getting closer to actually prosecuting him. Otherwise I don’t care what he says, what he thinks, who he supports.

Am I the only one here like that?

I think as long as he continues to be a threat, he's still going to be relevant

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I believe that attitude allowed him to get elected and oversee the most corrupt administration in history.

He is still capable of causing a great deal of damage to the country based on all the still brainwashed maggats.
He is still as dangerous and still intent on destroying the country. But for now he has less power to push his agenda. He can't fire the capable and replace them with the incompetent as he did for years. It's not that he doesn't want to, he just can't.

His much like this critter...

4qv1z7tppzs21.jpg

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

There is one person responsible for his election, Hillary.

Of course, she had a lot of help in getting the nomination. But damn, what the fuck were people thinking as they carried her torch?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
There is one person responsible for his election, Hillary.

Of course, she had a lot of help in getting the nomination. But damn, what the fuck were people thinking as they carried her torch?
No, the people responsible for his election were the ones who voted for him and promoted him, no one else. This is doubly true for the Republican elites who knew what he was and decided to support him anyway.

Reactions: Zorba

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
No, the people responsible for his election were the ones who voted for him and promoted him, no one else. This is doubly true for the Republican elites who knew what he was and decided to support him anyway.
The Democratic Party pretty much assured he was running unopposed. Too many people didn't like Hillary, regardless of party.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I'm sure you don't park a plane at an airport without paying a storage fee. Wonder if he is even paying that given his tradition of stiffing those who he owes. Make an interesting episode of Storage Wars.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm sure you don't park a plane at an airport without paying a storage fee. Wonder if he is even paying that given his tradition of stiffing those who he owes. Make an interesting episode of Storage Wars.

I am guessing where it is at has low storage fees because per the article lack of use and moisture is the worst thing possible.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I am guessing where it is at has low storage fees because per the article lack of use and moisture is the worst thing possible.

It's probably owned by some Russian oligarch, one of Bibi Netanyahu's offshore accounts or some Saudi royal that Jared Kushner sucked up to in his many trips to the area.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
This is sooo sad. That poor airplane.... Hauling Trump's fat ass around for all of those years and the fat asses of his fat ass family, and THIS is how that poor airplane is treated in the end?

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
From the article:

1616421548564.png
A gold-threaded, embroidered Trump family crest on the headrest of a chair

This so typical Trump. That is NOT his family's crest, he stole it. That's the crest of the Davies family that was running Maro-Lago when he bought it. He slapped his name where the motto had been. Wasn't much of an issue in the States but in the UK he was denied the ability to use or trademark it. He finally had to change the crest completely and create a "UK only" version to allow it's use with his Scottish golf courses.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I think Comey had a lot to do with Hillary losing after he made the announcement just before election day that the investigation into the emails was reopened and nothing ever came from it.