Trump Wont Be Able To Handle Any Of This - Kim Jong-nam Apparently Just Assassinated

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
tinfoilhat.jpg

Im not even going to bother in worrying about what you want to believe I am suggesting in that quote.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Who cares if the North Korean Leader killed another one of his relatives. When Leader dies he will have no relatives left to take over

Jan 25, 2011
Yeah VX isn't known to be that widely held. Syria, however, is one country that was known to have stockpiles.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
So each woman had a component of VX and by mixing it on Lil' Nam's face they were able to kill him without killing themselves.

Pretty cool...

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
I never said I was fine with that. I really dont like Hillary that much. But with the other option being Trump, there really wasnt any option except for voting for Hillary. Maybe if Evan McMullin stood a chance he would be a better president than Hillary ever could be.

There may be hope for you yet.

Although I must say I'm a little disappointed that the "He was killed for that hideous attempt at a mustache" angle never occurred to you. He looks like a Mongolian teenager that can only manage peach fuzz.

UN: "Hehehe What is that hideous thing growing on your upper lip?"
NAM: "It's still growing! I'm going to look like Tom Selleck any day now! FSCK YOU UN!"
UN: "How dare you speak to your dear leader this way! There will be consequences for such disloyalty brother!"

C4pfjlUVUAAGuUf.jpg

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
So each woman had a component of VX and by mixing it on Lil' Nam's face they were able to kill him without killing themselves.

Pretty cool...

I wondered how they managed to pull that off, but with two off them with separate chemicals it makes sense.

How James Bond, NK is still in the 60's

nOSsAMk.gif

Of course if they ever build an ICBM that works the idiot in charge might be stupid enough to fire one at the US.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Yeah VX isn't known to be that widely held. Syria, however, is one country that was known to have stockpiles.

Both Syria and North Korea end up having VX nerve agents, wondering where they might have gotten those? You know I think theres a country both have good relations with, in fact several. Russia, China, Iran, who could it be?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm not a chemist, but I do not think VX is that difficult to produce really.

It was mass produced at one time long ago of course.

Having two women with separate components of it on their hands is pretty sneaky though.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I'm not a chemist, but I do not think VX is that difficult to produce really.

It was mass produced at one time long ago of course.

Having two women with separate components of it on their hands is pretty sneaky though.
Actually fairly impressive. Concerning, but impressive.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
that's creepy and I'm not going to hit the play button.

Cliffs?
I watched it. It's a video made by the son of the assignation victim. he proves who he is by holding up his passport (identifying info blacked out in video). He then makes some comments about the well wishes and support he and his mother has received then starts to thank someone/some country/some organization-who knows, because both his lips and the audio are blanked out of that portion.

In summary-a totally useless video as presented, I'm at a loss what point posting it was trying to make.