Trump Trolls Media

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
And here you go.

What about the Penn memo?

Maggie williams?

MO elleithee?

Politico finding clinton supporters are the ones who started it?

Bob kerry?

What about 2007 Chris Matthews report?

What about hillary saying obama was a Christian "as far as I know"

We can play these games all day, sure, the media is going down on her. They were just owned. They will go down on her day and night, as much as possible, to push her scooter to the finish line.

Let's just consult some fact checkers:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

The allegation that Clinton was the first, or even one of the first, to question Obama’s birth certificate is simply false. But Trump would be on safer ground if he blamed her supporters for stoking the birther rumors, which do have some Democratic roots.

I can quote these all day. Just admit you got duped again because you're emotionally invested.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Let's just consult some fact checkers:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

I can quote these all day. Just admit you got duped again because you're emotionally invested.
Wow, politifact. Gosh, they are the ultimate arbiters of truth.

Sorry chuckles, but her people did it, her supporters did it, and sid Blumenthal did it. She refused to disavow/repudiate/reject immediately . In the liberal mind, according to your parties standard, if she didn't do it immediately and with utmost conviction, she owns it. That is the standard your side has now set. Own it.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Wow, politifact. Gosh, they are the ultimate arbiters of truth.

Shocking, when a fact checking site tells you what you don't want to hear you discount it. This is what happens when you're not thinking logically because you're overcome with emotion about it.

Here's another one. How many do you want?

Factcheck.org:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/hillary-clinton-wasnt-a-birther/

Donald Trump again has repeated the false claim that Hillary Clinton “started” the so-called “birther” movement against Barack Obama in 2008.

As we wrote last year, there’s no evidence that Clinton or her campaign had anything to do with bogus claims that Obama wasn’t born in the United States and thus was ineligible to be president.

Sorry chuckles, but her people did it, her supporters did it, and sid Blumenthal did it. She refused to disavow/repudiate/reject immediately . In the liberal mind, according to your parties standard, if she didn't do it immediately and with utmost conviction, she owns it. That is the standard your side has now set. Own it.

Sorry chuckles, you've just been buried under an avalanche of facts that say you're wrong and Trump is a liar. You can either accept that Trump has lied to you yet again or you can continue squeezing your eyes shut and believing because you don't want to believe that he conned you. It's your choice, but one of the two choices will end up being a lot less embarrassing.

Reactions: MongGrel

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Shocking, when a fact checking site tells you what you don't want to hear you discount it. This is what happens when you're not thinking logically because you're overcome with emotion about it.

Here's another one. How many do you want?

Factcheck.org:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/hillary-clinton-wasnt-a-birther/

Sorry chuckles, you've just been buried under an avalanche of facts that say you're wrong and Trump is a liar. You can either accept that Trump has lied to you yet again or you can continue squeezing your eyes shut and believing because you don't want to believe that he conned you. It's your choice, but one of the two choices will end up being a lot less embarrassing.
Awe, poor baby. Your own tactics being used against you and now you can't stand it.

I am going to enjoy the next few weeks.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Awe, poor baby. Your own tactics being used against you and now you can't stand it.

Why do you assume people get upset over your posts ? Spend most of the time maybe scratching my head at tops.

I find them mostly a bit sad to read, more or less.

Tactics are not involved.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
All you have is racism and sexism claims when he has never been called a racist before, with awards, meetings and such from Jackson and sharpton for years.

Also, don't want to let this slide. Trump has a long, long history of being considered a racist.

- He's been sued by the feds for racist housing policy.
- When it came to the Central Park Five not only did he run racially charged ads about them, but after they were exonerated he refused to admit he was wrong and said they had probably been committing some other crime that night. (jesus christ that's racist)
- He said he doesn't like to have black accountants because they are lazy.
- Birtherism, which is super racist.
- The infamous 'mexican immigrants are rapists' and said that Mexicans can't judge him.

I mean I could go on and on and on. The man has been an incredible racist his whole life, often very publicly. There's just no arguing it.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

lol, you can't possibly make me angry or upset. I don't know why you keep trying this but to be honest you just sound pathetic.

I know you're never going to admit that you swallowed another one of Trump's lies, like I said earlier you're too much like him to admit when you've done something stupid because you subscribe to this childish idea of manliness where accepting that you make mistakes somehow makes you weak. The insecurity is just dripping from your posts.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Also, don't want to let this slide. Trump has a long, long history of being considered a racist.

- He's been sued by the feds for racist housing policy.
- When it came to the Central Park Five not only did he run racially charged ads about them, but after they were exonerated he refused to admit he was wrong and said they had probably been committing some other crime that night. (jesus christ that's racist)
- He said he doesn't like to have black accountants because they are lazy.
- Birtherism, which is super racist.
- The infamous 'mexican immigrants are rapists' and said that Mexicans can't judge him.

I mean I could go on and on and on. The man has been an incredible racist his whole life, often very publicly. There's just no arguing it.

"Nudge" He's currently trying to renounce the whole Birtherism thing as we speak, go check out the news feeds on that one :)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
"Nudge" He's currently trying to renounce the whole Birtherism thing as we speak, go check out the news feeds on that one :)

Well, sort of. He's trying to lie about it and say that Clinton was the one who started it and he was actually the hero who solved the problem!

The funny thing is that news sites everywhere are just straight out calling him a liar. I can't remember many situations in the past where the press has come out so strongly about someone like that. Good for them!

I mean the NYT, which has been the false equivalency brigade for awhile now has an article up called 'Unwinding a lie' where they talk about Trump's 'remarkable campaign of relentless deception'. Ouch.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
do any of those articles mention andy martin in 2004 starting it?

he even calls himself the king of birthers.

Not that I've seen so far, but it will show up in them eventually I imagine.

He kind of looks a Charlie Christ type, has changed parties multiple times and even ran in Florida a few times.

Feb 4, 2009
Face it, trump is playing chess snd you guys are playing checkers. All you have is racism and sexism claims when he has never been called a racist before, with awards, meetings and such from Jackson and sharpton for years. His maternity leave and childcare plans are a massive hit against sexism and his lgbtq rnc convention standing applause puts that to rest.

You guys are the only ones denigrating whole sections of the population. And what, he said he didn't want illegals to come any more?

You're fucking losing because your divisive fuckery is being exposed. Deal with it.

He made the media his bitch and the world knows it. They hate him and they cover him like shit but he just owned them so hard at their game that their butthurt will have them walking sideways for weeks. The media has been exposed as pathetic hacks.

Go ahead, rip on him for birtherism. Meanwhile your heroes fucked you over with Iran and obamacare and you're proud of it. In fact, your proud enough that you give obama high approval ratings. Just goes to show how much you need to learn.

Haha Trumps up in the polls and LK is back

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
I mean the NYT, which has been the false equivalency brigade for awhile now has an article up called 'Unwinding a lie' where they talk about Trump's 'remarkable campaign of relentless deception'. Ouch.

Uh oh, if the Washington Post starts up, Trump is really done for :)

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Con man runs con while running con.

Ok, there's the entire Trump "campaign".

The hilarious part are the people laughing it up while themselves getting conned by Trump.

There is nothing more hilarious than watching people punching themselves in the face.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
This was the least surprising thing ever. He was holding the event in a new hotel. Of course he was going to spend almost all of his time self-promoting or have others do it for him. It's not the first time he's done it in this campaign. The media gave him exactly what he wanted. If they really thought he was apologize or accept some sort of responsibility for birtherism, they're even dumber than I thought.

If he actually gets elected (God help us), he'll probably plug his Trump-branded garbage during the inauguration speech. If he can go a few minutes without talking about how great he is, that is.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
It's not only that the Trumpers swallow Trump's lies. (It is UNDENIABLE that Trump was one of the, IF NOT THE major player in spreading the birther myth...for many years. No apology etc...but instead blaming someone else...is as low as a scum like him can only go). Acting like a fucking 10 year old who is unable to admit fault or to apologize....NO HUMAN qualities, no morals, honesty, integrity, ethics or whatsoever in this guy.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Heh. I completely forgot I had LK on ignore. The new board system made him disappear. I clear my list to see what I've been missing... amazing.

LK still in the passionate embrace of madness.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Face it, trump is playing chess snd you guys are playing checkers. All you have is racism and sexism claims when he has never been called a racist before, with awards, meetings and such from Jackson and sharpton for years. His maternity leave and childcare plans are a massive hit against sexism and his lgbtq rnc convention standing applause puts that to rest.

You guys are the only ones denigrating whole sections of the population. And what, he said he didn't want illegals to come any more?

You're fucking losing because your divisive fuckery is being exposed. Deal with it.

He made the media his bitch and the world knows it. They hate him and they cover him like shit but he just owned them so hard at their game that their butthurt will have them walking sideways for weeks. The media has been exposed as pathetic hacks.

Go ahead, rip on him for birtherism. Meanwhile your heroes fucked you over with Iran and obamacare and you're proud of it. In fact, your proud enough that you give obama high approval ratings. Just goes to show how much you need to learn.

If you were on fire, Trump wouldn't piss on you to put it out. It's tragic how many people think he gives a shit about the average American. All you are to him is a rube that can buy his schlock and subsidize his bankruptcies with your tax money.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
If you were on fire, Trump wouldn't piss on you to put it out. It's tragic how many people think he gives a shit about the average American. All you are to him is a rube that can buy his schlock and subsidize his bankruptcies with your tax money.

If you were on fire, Hillary wouldn't piss on you to put it out. It's tragic how many people think she gives a shit about the average American. All you are to her is a rube that can buy her schlock and subsidize her rise to power.