Trump to China : Here, take over PacRim, it's yours.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I have been to numerous countries in Asia, from developing to developed and to Australia and South of America and numerous states in US (even from the North and West). How about you?

Any other stereotypes you want to pull out of your ass about the South?

Ever been to North of America, too?

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
I have been to numerous countries in Asia, from developing to developed and to Australia and South of America and numerous states in US (even from the North and West). How about you?

Any other stereotypes you want to pull out of your ass about the South?

Here is a well know source backs up my statement - https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-12-03/china-s-consumers-have-a-lot-of-catching-up-to-do

Funny, because it would seem with the authority you are talking from, if you have visited Australia and South America, then you would know that the most important trading partner of Australia and Brazil is China.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Funny, because it would seem with the authority you are talking from, if you have visited Australia and South America, then you would know that the most important trading partner of Australia and Brazil is China.

Funny, if you really did pay attention, you would know that china does not have enough consumers within china (see my link from Bloomberg above - case in point) to purchase all the junks they are making right now. My point is not about who is trading with who. Let me put it this way. EU + US consumers = purchase A LOT of goods from china....if EU+US consumers do not buy as much as stuffs from china because of (insert multiple reasons) ==> million and million of chinese will be unemployed because companies in china will shut down due to overproduction. Try to read the thread and follow the story.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Funny, if you really did pay attention, you would know that china does not have enough consumers within china (see my link from Bloomberg above - case in point) to purchase all the junks they are making right now. Let me put it this way. EU + US consumers = purchase A LOT of goods from china....if EU+US consumers do not buy as much as stuffs from china ==> million and million of chinese will be unemployed because companies in china will shut down due to overproduction. Try to read the thread and follow the story.

Conservative brain trust material right here.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Might makes right. It will be China's. Live with it.

Ain't happening. Other nations are upgrading their Navy and Air Force, just in case they need to use them. They sure know how to deal with bullies like china for the last few thousands years.

Speaking of Might. See how china would not dare to take on Russia and take back the massive land that Russia Tsars took from them since 1800's and how they would not dare to take on Japan instead of whining and bitching for years and years. That's not might but pathetic bullying against smaller/weaker neighbors.

Live with it. Facts are facts. Talk and posturing are cheap.

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Ain't happening. Other nations are upgrading their Navy and Air Force, just in case they need to use them. They sure know how to deal with bullies like china for the last few thousands years.

Speaking of Might. See how china would not dare to take on Russia and take back the massive land that Russia Tsars took from them since 1800's and how they would not dare to take on Japan instead of whining and bitching for years and years. That's not might but pathetic bullying against smaller/weaker neighbors.

Those no-good weak bound-to-fail rapists sure do occupy pretty much all your headspace.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Might makes right. It will be China's. Live with it.

People say that all the time, and its a well known phrase that references some reality, but Ive come up with a much better phrase.

Might makes might, and right makes right.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013

What is your opinion on Putin and Russia?