Trump threatens to COMPLETELY shut down the bo(a)rder.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
I'm thinking if you didn't vote for Hillary, in one way or another you helped Trump get elected.

Just say'in.
So simple minded. Why bend it your way? Why not say "if you didn't vote for Gary, in one way or another you helped Trump get elected"?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
So simple minded. Why bend it your way? Why not say "if you didn't vote for Gary, in one way or another you helped Trump get elected"?

1*_oFbNj1SEcdgbd9l2zYxhw.png

You did help trump get elected.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
1*_oFbNj1SEcdgbd9l2zYxhw.png

You did help trump get elected.
No I helped Gary's attempt to get elected. I don't understand your use of the image. Are you trying to say something that you are having a hard time finding the right words?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
No I helped Gary's attempt to get elected. I don't understand your use of the image. Are you trying to say something that you are having a hard time finding the right words?

Yeah Im saying you are retarded.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Yeah Im saying you are retarded.
Aww look you found the words you were looking for. Next time just use them and not some highschool meme to convey a thought.
Perhaps you were thinking you were still access your facebook account, its OK.
like at some point in 2016 this fucking idiot thought gary would get elected.
Do you understand how change is made? It only took one person (me) to help you realize a meme was not a very mature way to communicate, and you came back just moments later with actual words to convey your thoughts. Now imagine if millions of others would get together and vote for what they actually believe in and not just against what they dislike... Yeah you're right, you wouldnt understand. Please feel free to reply with another meme if words escape you, I wouldn't want to pressure you.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Aww look you found the words you were looking for. Next time just use them and not some highschool meme to convey a thought.
Perhaps you were thinking you were still access your facebook account, its OK.

Do you understand how change is made? It only took one person (me) to help you realize a meme was not a very mature way to communicate, and you came back just moments later with actual words to convey your thoughts. Now imagine if millions of others would get together and vote for what they actually believe in and not just against what they dislike... Yeah you're right, you wouldnt understand. Please feel free to reply with another meme if words escape you, I wouldn't want to pressure you.

Yeah change happens by voting for people that could actually get elected. If all libertarians voted for republicans republicans would be bent more toward libertarian values. Politics isnt about 100% purity its about forming a collection of like minds and presenting your points. You wont get them all but you can have some change. You wouldnt understand this because you are fucking retarded.

bPw3ILW.gif

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Yeah change happens by voting for people that could actually get elected. If all libertarians voted for republicans republicans would be bent more toward libertarian values. Politics isnt about 100% purity its about forming a collection of like minds and presenting your points. You wont get them all but you can have some change. You wouldnt understand this because you are fucking retarded.

bPw3ILW.gif
Again with the meme. Old habits die hard. Its OK you'll outgrow it one day.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
read my words you stupid fuck.
I am reading your words. You keep babbling on about being retarded and how stupid I am, but your meme is referencing email. I don't recall mentioning anything about email.
You seem to be fixated on it though. Perhaps if you used some actual words... I know I'm asking a lot for someone whose main form of communication is through pictures, but try for me.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
SNC is all like "its not my fault, I voted libertarian". Its your fault dummy. You and the dumb ass green party retards.
Were you hurt as a child? There are people you can talk to about it. You were able to use words, you'll get there, just keep trying.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
You arent reading anything. Your confusion over what I wrote is your cognitive dissonance.
My confusion is over your childish images with "but her email". I understand you're an angry man child.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
and yet you are here crying like a bitch. Like whats your point? You are clearly mad.
I've hit a nerve that for sure. I wish I knew what it was I did so that I could do it again. You seem like a very angry man, or teen locked in his parent's basement I'm not really sure.
But it was fun, this little back and forth. It reminded me of why I stayed away for so long.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
you are sitting their in your shitty cubicle wondering what concern trolling to type next while Im getting thumbs ups on my points that you cant seem to understand. Smart white guy over here yall.

Reactions: JD50

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
you are sitting their in your shitty cubicle wondering what concern trolling to type next while Im getting thumbs ups on my points that you cant seem to understand. Smart white guy over here yall.
Yep, being validated by others "thumbs up's". A kid (or a mid 40s dude) in his parents basement. I knew I was on the right track, I just didn't think I nailed it.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Yep, being validated by others "thumbs up's". A kid (or a mid 40s dude) in his parents basement. I knew I was on the right track, I just didn't think I nailed it.

What are you being validated by? I mean if we need to quantify this discussion then we should go off who is making a valid point. Your point - "hur dur Im a libertarian" Isnt a point. Its dumb.

My point...

"Yeah change happens by voting for people that could actually get elected. If all libertarians voted for republicans republicans would be bent more toward libertarian values. Politics isnt about 100% purity its about forming a collection of like minds and presenting your points."

Is a valid counter to your retarded ideas of politics.

Feb 4, 2009
What are you being validated by? I mean if we need to quantify this discussion then we should go off who is making a valid point. Your point - "hur dur Im a libertarian" Isnt a point. Its dumb.

My point...

"Yeah change happens by voting for people that could actually get elected. If all libertarians voted for republicans republicans would be bent more toward libertarian values. Politics isnt about 100% purity its about forming a collection of like minds and presenting your points."

Is a valid counter to your retarded ideas of politics.

I’ll break out a Both Sides!
This is a major peeve of mine, voting for someone who has a ZERO percent chance of winning to make a point. Your point was lost the only point made was you don’t give a shit. Particularly true for 2016.

Reactions: JD50 and JSt0rm

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I’ll break out a Both Sides!
This is a major peeve of mine, voting for someone who has a ZERO percent chance of winning to make a point. Your point was lost the only point made was you don’t give a shit. Particularly true for 2016.

Its how they get to navigate around any idea of responsibility.