Trump tested positive prior to debate, was symptomatic.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Trump tested positive for Covid few days before Biden debate, chief of staff says in new book

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news..._medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1638338714

Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book.

Mark Meadows also writes that though he knew each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus within seventy two hours of the start time … Nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there”.

So a probable lab test shows him positive then they use the less reliable BinaxNow which gives a negative but he's frigging symptomatic and runs around like there is nothing wrong with him.

The evasive non-answers they gave about when he tested and what the tests showed in the days before the debate were to hide that he was infected and they knew it.

Reactions: Meghan54 and sanjit

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Any of you people still willing to vote for Trump think him or any Republicans are really pro-life?

Trump also attended an indoor ceremony for gold star families.

Any of us sane people really surprised by this? We knew who this dirtbag was before 2016 and people voted for him anyway.

PS - Holy crap it's even worse, Trump tried to blame those families for infecting HIM!!!!!!!
Trump claimed Gold Star families may be the source of his COVID-19 infection. Their tests are negative - Task & Purpose (taskandpurpose.com)

Last edited:
Reactions: Panino Manino

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Any of you people still willing to vote for Trump think him or any Republicans are really pro-life?

Any of us sane people really surprised by this. We knew who this dirtbag was before 2016 and people voted for him anyway.

PS - Holy crap it's even worse, Trump tried to blame those families for infecting HIM!!!!!!!
Trump claimed Gold Star families may be the source of his COVID-19 infection. Their tests are negative - Task & Purpose (taskandpurpose.com)

Trump blamed a bunch of people for potentially infecting him instead of his own extreme carelessness. Something of a theme for his entire existence.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Poor Meadows. Going to no longer be considered a friend by the orange monkey.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Jan 25, 2011
Remember when Trump blamed gold star families for giving him COVID even though this shows he tested positive before meeting with them?

What a swell guy.

Edit: awww it was already mentioned.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Any of us sane people really surprised by this? We knew who this dirtbag was before 2016 and people voted for him anyway.

Why would Trump be concerned about the death of NOT HIM!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
This is the kind of shit it takes for the Repubs to like Trump even more than before. The worse he looks the better his supporters like him. The more he lies his ratings rise. The more he fakes the more they slake. The more he fights the more they spite. Somebody stop me, I...I...I'm starting to turn orange.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
This is the kind of shit it takes for the Repubs to like Trump even more than before. The worse he looks the better his supporters like him. The more he lies his ratings rise. The more he fakes the more they slake. The more he fights the more they spite. Somebody stop me, I...I...I'm starting to turn orange.

Trumpers everywhere are like what a badass Trump would have been if he gave Biden COVID and he died. Good try Trump!

It's truly how horrific those people are

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I checked FB for the first time in ages. One of my friends posted a meme about how Rittenhouse was getting a all expenses paid vacation to Mar-a-Lago and how great their leader was. First hit on Google says it went there but the vacation stuff was incorrect.

Little rocket man really gave him some great tips. He is basically dear leader to most of the other Gen x and boomers I am FB friends with. And my buddy seems to see this kid as a hero for shooting other Americans. I am not sure which member here it is, that I often roasted for all their civil war talk. But I am starting to think I owe them an apology. Millions in the country see other Americans as the enemy, we are good and truly fucked.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Hehe. Reporter asking Biden, did he put you at risk with his actions prior to the debate? I don’t waste any time thinking about the former president
'Although I believe there are a few relevant laws covering public endangerment, maybe someone could look into that. Next question?'

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Think this is a bigger story. The Secret Service had to know Trump tested positive. And Biden was a designee. Howthey did not force a test before the 2 met is beyond me. esp. given the age of both and the fact there was no therapeutic at the time.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Think this is a bigger story. The Secret Service had to know Trump tested positive. And Biden was a designee. Howthey did not force a test before the 2 met is beyond me. esp. given the age of both and the fact there was no therapeutic at the time.
Well even if the orange monkey screamed throughout the debate, transmission risk was extremely low with the spacing. Forget, were barriers set up?

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Well even if the orange monkey screamed throughout the debate, transmission risk was extremely low with the spacing. Forget, were barriers set up?
No barriers at that one. Harris forced the issue at the VP debate.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I checked FB for the first time in ages. One of my friends posted a meme about how Rittenhouse was getting a all expenses paid vacation to Mar-a-Lago and how great their leader was. First hit on Google says it went there but the vacation stuff was incorrect.

Little rocket man really gave him some great tips. He is basically dear leader to most of the other Gen x and boomers I am FB friends with. And my buddy seems to see this kid as a hero for shooting other Americans. I am not sure which member here it is, that I often roasted for all their civil war talk. But I am starting to think I owe them an apology. Millions in the country see other Americans as the enemy, we are good and truly fucked.
Most of the Gen X people I have on FB do not think kindly of him. The boomers are a mix.