Trump supporters show up at Virginia polling places. Block entrances and intimidate voters

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
What in the fuck is the justification for "protesting" voting? How sick do you have to be to think this is a good idea? it's about as un-American as you can possibly get. I guess aging white America is truly desperate that 1955 is slipping away from them and is pulling out all the stops.*

*I'm an aging white American. I need to get a few "not with stupid" tshirts.

If I see any of these pusses out when I vote they are going to get a few choice words from me. Someone needs to ram those flags up their fat asses.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
What in the fuck is the justification for "protesting" voting? How sick do you have to be to think this is a good idea? it's about as un-American as you can possibly get. I guess aging white America is truly desperate that 1955 is slipping away from them and is pulling out all the stops.*

*I'm an aging white American. I need to get a few "not with stupid" tshirts.

If I see any of these pusses out when I vote they are going to get a few choice words from me. Someone needs to ram those flags up their fat asses.

They're trying to save the country though! What could possibly be more patriotic than that?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
So I guess harassing voters is just peachy with you........

I didn't see any harassing going on. Just sign waving and chanting.

If they break the law lock them up. Simple. If they abide by the law ignore them.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Is this legal... sure. Is it appropriate?

Gathering near a polling location chanting anything political seems wrong. I'd go so far as to call this fanatical behavior. Almost cult like?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Trump and Trump Jr. have already been calling on paramilitaries to come and patrol voting precincts.

This isn't conjecture, it's what they've already said.

I expect something similar to the Ballot Security Task Force used in 1981. Only this time it's going to be MagaHats and Camoshirts open carrying at the minimum legal range on election day.

The prohibition of the GOP intimidating voters ended in 2018.

All the fascists and collaborators on these boards will cheer it on.

Hey, if the armed Trump supporters are 100 feet away from the precinct entrance, just ignore them or whatever!

Reactions: ch33zw1z

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

Gathering near a polling location chanting anything political seems wrong. I'd go so far as to call this fanatical behavior. Almost cult like?

Like these? Looks to be a normal thing at polling places all over.

1601368821150.png

1601368948890.png

1601369021204.png

1601369289981.png

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Everyone on the ground, voters and poll workers are liars. @pcgeek11 the honest arbiter of truth and fact is the only truth teller. Meanwhile people are saying he drove too far west one day and fell off the edge of the earth.

Reactions: cytg111

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999

In Colorado, electioneering within a certain number of feet of a polling place is illegal. Hopefully that will prevent the issue here.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Everyone on the ground, voters and poll workers are liars. @pcgeek11 the honest arbiter of truth and fact is the only truth teller. Meanwhile people are saying he drove too far west one day and fell off the edge of the earth.

You are in denial...

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Did you seriously just post some out of context and unsourced pictures to try and make a point?

Wow! You are further gone than I thought!

Anybody can search for "Democrat supporters at polling stations" and find the same images...

Are you really that dense. Give it a try.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
He did. Polling places not found, either.

See my post above. Every one of those images were from polling stations.

Have you ever been to a polling station on election day?
It is common for supporters to hold signs and carry on outside of the legal required distance.
Google it yourself and you will see.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
See my post above. Every one of those images were from polling stations.

Have you ever been to a polling station on election day?
It is common for supporters to hold signs and carry on outside of the legal required distance.
Google it yourself and you will see.
Maybe they don’t vote

Reactions: pcgeek11

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Anybody can search for "Democrat supporters at polling stations" and find the same images...

Seems like most of what you posted were people meeting a candidate at the polling place. Do you think that is the same as the below? You can't tell the difference? I have voted in person many times and never had to wade through mentally ill cult members to vote.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Seems like most of what you posted were people meeting a candidate at the polling place. Do you think that is the same as the below? You cant tell the difference? I have voted in person many times and never had to wade through mentally ill cult members to vote.

Yes they are both that dense. Love it when Bucky has a moment of true colors as well. You know, just in case someone here hadnt figured him out yet.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Oh shit that’s some excellent sleuthing there Sherlock! I also did a search for cat dog and guess what? A cat dog animal exists! You can do the search yourself and you’ll see the pictures! Sure the pictures are of a cartoon but using your awesome logic, since I found it on Google using a very specific search term, it must be real, no further investigation needed!

Holy fuck! The fight for the dumbest poster on p&n just got real! Some0nesmind, look out, pcgeek is looking to take your crown!!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Oh shit that’s some excellent sleuthing there Sherlock! I also did a search for cat dog and guess what? A cat dog animal exists! You can do the search yourself and you’ll see the pictures! Sure the pictures are of a cartoon but using your awesome logic, since I found it on Google using a very specific search term, it must be real, no further investigation needed!

Holy fuck! The fight for the dumbest poster on p&n just got real! Some0nesmind, look out, pcgeek is looking to take your crown!!
I did an image search for @pcgeek11 I got this...
donald-trump-ap-jpo-181222_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

I guess you are that dense.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I have to give credit to @pcgeek11. It takes a high level of cerebral gymnastics to deny reality which is required to constantly suck up to Trump.

Next he will deny during the debates Trump did not do the following...

Encourage his supporters to show up at the polls to distrupt (yeah we know he didn't use the word disrupt)
Encourage white nationalists, again. While continuing to deny Trump isn't racist.

BREAKING NEWS - The earth revolves around the sun.