Trump supporter pulled gun on woman after spotting Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
There will be no more mention of, or crosstalk involving imported_tajmahal's past (edit) "grenade" statement.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
There will be no more mention of, or crosstalk involving imported_tajmahal's past statements.

Perknose
Forum Director
I dont normally quote a mod post but just for clarity, we aren't allowed to reference ANY of his past posts? That's going to make replying to him difficult. What about direct quotes?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I dont normally quote a mod post but just for clarity, we aren't allowed to reference ANY of his past posts? That's going to make replying to him difficult. What about direct quotes?
There is but one legitimate venue for referencing mod decisions, and that is Mod Discussion (or by pm, as our overlords have so far failed to fix MD.) However, I will make an exception in this case, so that clarification is available to everyone.

Per taj, I am referring to the continuing ruckus over his "grenade" statement solely. It is disruptive and disrailing to continue that "controversy."

Furthermore, I could have issued numerous zero point warnings to many posters above and in another thread in light of our new "attack the message, not the messenger" policy. At the end of our 30 day interregnum, such posts will engender warning points.

Perknose
Forum Director

Reactions: WelshBloke