Trump snorted coke before the debate?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009

iIQQM.gif

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
He sniffed WAY more during the RNC speech. It was evident then.
That being said, I don't think he does coke. I just think he's a fuckstick.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
People are talking about, many people are in fact. The information when it comes out is not going to be believed by people. Its yuge and unbelievable. Many, many, many people have been talking about it here and everywhere. There is going to be some new information come out and its really unbelievable, shocking even. Many people are going to keep talking about it when the new info comes out. It will be released any day now, we've learned some amazing things. It's just shocking what the truth really is and many many people are talking about it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
People are talking about, many people are in fact. The information when it comes out is not going to be believed by people. Its yuge and unbelievable. Many, many, many people have been talking about it here and everywhere. There is going to be some new information come out and its really unbelievable, shocking even. Many people are going to keep talking about it when the new info comes out. It will be released any day now, we've learned some amazing things. It's just shocking what the truth really is and many many people are talking about it.
Excellent parody.:tongueout:

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
lol, what about Barry admiting in his book about cocain use? and there are rumors he was high as shit the night of benghazi.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Someone asked Carrie Fisher about Trump's "sniffing" and she said something like: In my professional opinion (she was a cokehead) Yes, that's what it sounded like.

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
He must have sniffed no less than 50 times last time. Annoying af. And if that's how he breathes prior to talking, then I think he must have some kind of condition.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
He must have sniffed no less than 50 times last time. Annoying af. And if that's how he breathes prior to talking, then I think he must have some kind of condition.
We'll never know, he won't release anything.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Holly crap! I take back that I really don't think Trump was doing coke in the first debate. Nothing but classic symptoms going on there. I guess he thinks the pop will keep him focused. I have no doubt now.

Sniffing constantly, sort of trying to catch his breath, especially in the beginning. Ampped up man!

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Wouldn't Trump doing coke be a good thing in the eyes of the Left? I mean, they're all for the doper movement, I thought they were pro-drug use? Now they're not?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Wouldn't Trump doing coke be a good thing in the eyes of the Left? I mean, they're all for the doper movement, I thought they were pro-drug use? Now they're not?

Coke is a schedule II drug. I'm all for putting pot on that schedule as well.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Coke is a schedule II drug. I'm all for putting pot on that schedule as well.

I'd just legalize it all except the super harsh shit (crocodyle or whatever it was, heroin, meth), basically do one strike and then death penalty for those dealing it, and remove Fed funding for drug rehab. People want to have this personal freedom? Outstanding. Do your drugs. When you're a coke whore living in some sleaze basement because you had to do that coke you ended up getting addicted to, you'll be enjoying the affects of your personal choices, and I'll be enjoying those tax dollars not coming out of my wallet to deal with your addiction. I think it's a pretty fair deal...

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Trump was just enjoying the scents of a female in season wafting from somewhere in the debate hall...he was just trying to locate her for future "reference".

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
His constant sniffling was annoying, and something that an antihistamine would have fixed under normal circumstances. It would not surprise me in the least if he had a drug problem.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
A little bit of Coke might help Trump to clear his head .. maybe he would stop speaking such jibber jabber if he had a bump or two.