Trump says Obama is behind the leaks

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 29, 2006
Why are his ball fluffer fan base never upset at the actual leaked information? That is way more upsetting than the leak itself. Same applies to the Democrats also.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Actually I think I know why Trump believes this.

The National Enquirer has a story on their front page this week that Obama is sabotaging Trump. Since the Donald loves the tabloids and believes them to be valid news sources he probably does believe it.

All hail the idiot in chief.
Every time I've been in line at the grocery store and looked at the National Enquirer, it has the most horrible stories still about Hillary and all kinds of anti-Trump conspiracy. I take it they are now the Trump mouthpiece. Hope he has the Enquirer press people (if there is such a thing) sit in the front row at his new conferences. Finally get some real non-fake news out there for him.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump needs constant distractions away from his actual agenda. He also needs the boogeyman (Obama being the perfect target) to be threatening him in order to rally his supporters and defend him no matter what actual harm he does to them until it's too late to do anything about it, this straight from the Bush/Cheney playbook.

And speaking of which, the way Trump is behaving outside of the "I'm for America" bullshit rhetoric he's constantly yackity-yacking on about, he's pretty much following a Neocon line of policy making without actually declaring himself as such. Here we go again.

After he gets through with the Obama boogeyman scare tactic along with the "You can take the Muslim out of Terrorist Country but you can't take the Terrorist out of the Muslim" schtick he's probably going to find some other existential threat to his already scared to death followers and drill that next threat deep into their brains. I really do feel sorry for those folks having to live in constant fear of the "aliens" Trump and the GOP is hiding under their beds and in their dark closets and basements.

Poor bastards living under that kind of mental anguish must be really hard on them. But I guess they like living that way for they sure are swallowing it hook, line, sinker, pole and fishing reel like it's all good for them.

Wake up already. You're being made fools of and being played against yourselves.

Eh, never mind. What's the use. Or is that what Trump is hoping for? ;)

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Thrilling stuff. I could ask 'why' again, but what would be the point. There's apparently no good reason for him to have left, so he didn't. Whether or not there was a personally significant reason for him to have stayed or left, what difference does it make to anything?

Because Republicans are getting tired of covering for Cheeto Benito, and they're taking a break by trying to stir up a good old-fashioned Obama conspiracy.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Any day now: "Obama ate my strawberries!"

I guess he's moved on from blaming Clinton for everything. Maybe he'll start reaching backwards and blame Republicans who came before. So much blame to go around!! After watching the interview, it looks like his Friends at Fox totally lead him into that conclusion. They must love being able to lead the President the way they can.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not saying Trump is right, but some of the stuff he seemingly pulled out of his ass, in the past, have turned out to be correct. Obama is hanging around DC and I do believe he has operatives communicating with him. Why? Most former Presidents just ride off into the sunset, once their term is over. What is Obama's reason for hanging around? Seems he would have a community to organize, back in Chicago, or should be there campaigning for some of his cronies....maybe even considering running for mayor. His hanging around DC is suspicious.
Did you and Trump send detectives to DC. And would I believe what they found?

Heard that before???

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Let me ask you...do you spit or swallow? I'm leaning heavily towards swallow, given your post.....

Not saying Trump is right, but some of the stuff he seemingly pulled out of his ass, in the past, have turned out to be correct. Obama is hanging around DC and I do believe he has operatives communicating with him. Why? Most former Presidents just ride off into the sunset, once their term is over. What is Obama's reason for hanging around? Seems he would have a community to organize, back in Chicago, or should be there campaigning for some of his cronies....maybe even considering running for mayor. His hanging around DC is suspicious.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Any day now: "Obama ate my strawberries!"

I guess he's moved on from blaming Clinton for everything. Maybe he'll start reaching backwards and blame Republicans who came before. So much blame to go around!! After watching the interview, it looks like his Friends at Fox totally lead him into that conclusion. They must love being able to lead the President the way they can.
Wonder how many people will get the reference. I say everyone must turn in their keys.

Reactions: soundforbjt

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
What a ridiculous answer to a legitimate question. Can you answer my questions?

No, b/c your question is not legitimate, it's ridiculous. The Obamas now reside in a house a block away from Ivanka in DC so that their children can finish school. Yes, he's lurking around DC b/c he knows Trump has no clue what he's doing and he's making himself available to answer the question, "where is the bathroom in the WH b/c I'm full of shit".

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
No, b/c your question is not legitimate, it's ridiculous. The Obamas now reside in a house a block away from Ivanka in DC so that their children can finish school. Yes, he's lurking around DC b/c he knows Trump has no clue what he's doing and he's making himself available to answer the question, "where is the bathroom in the WH b/c I'm full of shit".
lol! and again lol!

Reactions: Capt Caveman
Feb 16, 2005
and 'where are the light switches, the doors, etc'

Reactions: Capt Caveman

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
O'Donnell of "Last Word" offered a possibility, and could be cross-verified. Supposedly the President's own cabinet has the right to usurp his authority and displace him, if they decide he is unable to fulfill the DUTIES of the office he holds. It's in the Constitution. I'd have to replay the "Last Word" to offer any more than that, and I didn't tape it.

If you believe in the educational value of state-sponsored terrorism in the tradition of public execution, I'd like to see the death penalty reinstated for treason, and I'd like to see the definition of treason slightly broadened.

In the old days, fathers probably took their sons to public hangings. I'd provide feeds to every classroom in the Dis-United States.

What amazes me is how that slippery disgusting slug weasels his way out of all but "negotiated settlement." Human history will trend toward the disastrous if Trump is even remotely successful. Of course, that would hold true if you ascribe to the example set by this "so-called" leadership.

This evening, I'm starting to think beyond Trump. What sort of twisted, evil shitass would continue to support this guy for the remainder of his term? What sort of evil shitass would vote for him without buyer's remorse?

Kind of true, it's the 25th Amendment. There are several ways to remove an incapacitated President, including involuntarily. The VP must join in the request along with the majority of the Cabinet under the procedure referenced above.

In fairness to The Donald, I saw this interview. It was the usual BS toading "Fox & Friends" segment where the interviewer all but begged Trump to blame it on Obama. The Donald's response was basically a "yeah, maybe"-I interpreted it as if you (the interviewer) believe that I'm not going to argue with you about it, but I (meaning Trump) don't really buy it.

Of course, maybe I'm just disgruntled as neither my wife nor I have received the $1,500 per week these clowns claim we are being paid for attending protests against our ruler.

Reactions: TeeJay1952
Feb 4, 2009
Let me get this straight, because Obama hasn't physically relocated his family from D.C. it is reasonable to ask if he's done so because he's part of a secret government cabal that is leaking damaging information about Trump? I think before raising questions if the former president of engaging in a criminal conspiracy you might want to have literally any evidence.

Then again this is Obama and the conservative standard for evidence of a conspiracy involving him is 'forwarded email from crazy uncle'.

No the question I heard which was a small snip was "Do you think Obama's people" are responsible. As in the people who Obama hired that are still in the WH.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's great how the Trump White House is taking on a McCarthyist edge, huh?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
No the question I heard which was a small snip was "Do you think Obama's people" are responsible. As in the people who Obama hired that are still in the WH.

I doubt there are any left other than at the lowest levels & they probably don't have a lot of access to the kind of stuff that's being leaked.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I can help, I think, or at least tell you what is happening. For help you will have to take what I say seriously. There is a chance that what you see is something serious, like the keenest nosed dog in a pack to pick up a scent, but it is far more likely that as a known conservative who often manifests conservative thinking on this board, that what you are experiencing is just another manifestation of your brain defect, the typical and traditional paranoia of the right to what they regard as the other, the projection of your own learned and and acquired hate for yourself that was inculcated into you as a child to punish you for your protection least you wondering away again from the safety of the sick normalcy of the conservative pack cult you were raised in. You were taught never to trust yourself, that you could only be worth something by following strict authoritarian rules.

You are free now as a grown person but you pad up and down like a tiger in the same rut even if the bars are removed. I wish you didn't do that because I think you would be happier in a larger freer world. With your guard up all the time it's hard to relax and have fun.

You might want to practice by going in the direction of your fears. Send Obama a check, or get a rubber Obama doll and take it with you to the bathroom so it can watch you as you poop and shower. You can start small. At first turn it to face the wall. Later you can put it under your bed at night and later still sleep with after you kiss it good night. Little compuwiz would have had no trouble with any of this. If Obama had come to visit you before the programming took, you would have shared your toys with him. You were born full of joy and that beautiful child is still there hidden within you. It is who you are. It can be lost but it can never be destroyed.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
To Donald's benefit, he was asked that question, whether Obama is *possibly* behind the leaks...

astonishing how easily he is baited into being a complete insano moron, right?

I mean--does this not bode well when dealing with actual state issues with actual people with a vastly superior intellect and negotiating ability than this complete failure of a human?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
America's wealthiest hemorrhoid refuses to stop illustrating how petty, ignorant, and unfit for office he is.

Here's hoping all the butthurt leads to him binging on bucket after bucket of KFC. Gravy is a beverage Donnie, bottoms up!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

The youngest is finishing up school.

What is Trump's imported wife's excuse for hanging around their gilded tower in NY for the next several years, costing tax payer's an additional $$$millions per day?

Better yet: wtf is your excuse for such embarrassingly failed logic every time you make a post? It's thoroughly sad for you at this point.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Kind of true, it's the 25th Amendment. There are several ways to remove an incapacitated President, including involuntarily. The VP must join in the request along with the majority of the Cabinet under the procedure referenced above.

In fairness to The Donald, I saw this interview. It was the usual BS toading "Fox & Friends" segment where the interviewer all but begged Trump to blame it on Obama. The Donald's response was basically a "yeah, maybe"-I interpreted it as if you (the interviewer) believe that I'm not going to argue with you about it, but I (meaning Trump) don't really buy it.

Of course, maybe I'm just disgruntled as neither my wife nor I have received the $1,500 per week these clowns claim we are being paid for attending protests against our ruler.

I don't think Trump buys his own bullshit in general. He puts it out there, however, to see if his base buys it. If they do he'll use it to bend their minds like he always does.

Hell- this stuff is easy, given that the base already has a bunker mentality from absorbing way, way too much right wing agitprop over a period decades. Their POV is built on layers of conspiracy theory & misdirection.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
The youngest is finishing up school.

What is Trump's imported wife's excuse for hanging around their gilded tower in NY for the next several years, costing tax payer's an additional $$$millions per day?

Better yet: wtf is your excuse for such embarrassingly failed logic every time you make a post? It's thoroughly sad for you at this point.

You have to be kidding right? You think she wants to live with Trump? Shit man, she is doing the rational thing.

Did you see the inauguration where she put on a shit eating grin when Donald turned to talk to her and then the second he looked away her face changed immediately to one of supreme melancholy and despair?

Feb 4, 2009
You have to be kidding right? You think she wants to live with Trump? Shit man, she is doing the rational thing.

Did you see the inauguration where she put on a shit eating grin when Donald turned to talk to her and then the second he looked away her face changed immediately to one of supreme melancholy and despair?

I have a strange feeling a divorce is being worked on. No proof just a gut feeling, I think the grab 'em by the pussy started it off.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

Uh, his daughter is still in school there. Didn't want to uproot her. You know, same reason Melania is costing taxpayers 1M+ per day to stay cloistered in Trump tower.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Uh, his daughter is still in school there. Didn't want to uproot her. You know, same reason Melania is costing taxpayers 1M+ per day to stay cloistered in Trump tower.

Nah it's more likely that he's up to something nefarious.