Trump says 'baby' blimp makes him feel unwelcome in London

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Can the creator of that blimp open up markets here in the US?? How about large size balloons so people can walk around with their own personal protest token.

He would become an instant millionaire, These blimps would go up all over the country. Maybe Trump would feel so unwelcome in the United States he would leave. Putin will take him in
I used to love London as a city. I haven’t been there in a long time. But when they make you feel unwelcome, why would I stay there?" he said "I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...makes-him-feel-unwelcome-in-london/ar-AAzZVCF

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Can the creator of that blimp open up markets here in the US?? How about large size balloons so people can walk around with their own personal protest token.

He would become an instant millionaire, These blimps would go up all over the country. Maybe Trump would feel so unwelcome in the United States he would leave. Putin will take him in

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...makes-him-feel-unwelcome-in-london/ar-AAzZVCF
LOL, awesome, i'm sure he's seen pic's of it. Hey, that guy can contact a Chinese Toy maker, I'm sure they'd find a way to "fast track" it's production!! :))
EDIT: I expect these to appear on Ebay at any time, I'll be among the 1st in line.
EDIT: Snap! they are everywhere already!, cool!, https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=trump+baby+t+shirt&_sacat=0

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Awww poor baby...

Talking about the balloon having to be in Trump's likeness. Funny shit though if he feels unwelcome! Cracking me up!

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I'm so glad he doubled, no TRIPLED our GDP in 18 months. I just started a new job, but now I can retire tomorrow.

Also, everyone in England (not UK) can celebrate because Trump has a secret Brexit plan he'll unveil...soon!

No we know why he's polling better than Abe Lincoln in the Rasmussen!!

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
I listened to the sound bite this morning of trump taking credit for the agreement obama negotiated in 2014 for an increase in defence spending of other nato members to 2% of GDP. Both Germany and France have stated that the obama negotiated agreement is the one they will be sticking to. In fact Macron stated that trump had agreed with that.

The real Donald also made up some figures in regards to how much the US contributes to nato. The ABC news guy found this particularly perplexing and couldn't figure out how trump had arrived at those figures. Despite attempting to.

Are trump supporters willfully ignorant or is it a deeper and much more profound stupidity? Do they like being lied to? It takes two seconds for a credible journalist to discredit a lot of what trump says. It's truly bizarre.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I listened to the sound bite this morning of trump taking credit for the agreement obama negotiated in 2014 for an increase in defence spending of other nato members to 2% of GDP. Both Germany and France have stated that the obama negotiated agreement is the one they will be sticking to. In fact Macron stated that trump had agreed with that.

The real Donald also made up some figures in regards to how much the US contributes to nato. The ABC news guy found this particularly perplexing and couldn't figure out how trump had arrived at those figures. Despite attempting to.

Are trump supporters willfully ignorant or is it a deeper and much more profound stupidity? Do they like being lied to? It takes two seconds for a credible journalist to discredit a lot of what trump says. It's truly bizarre.

When you are part of a cult and make no mistake, trump supporters are part of a cult, you don't question the dear leader. In fact, when in a cult you ignore those that go against dear leader and call out those that speak out against their former cult. They heavily insulate themselves from being "woke" because they believe they are already "woke".

Seriously though, trump supporters are no different than scientologists. They aren't all inbred southerners and they aren't all poor or uneducated. In fact, I'd argue that they are mostly middle class.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

Wilfully ignorant in most cases because he's nurturing their hate agenda but he has captured the hearts of the profoundly stupid as well, they like the taste of the hate as well.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
LOL, awesome, i'm sure he's seen pic's of it. Hey, that guy can contact a Chinese Toy maker, I'm sure they'd find a way to "fast track" it's production!! :))
EDIT: I expect these to appear on Ebay at any time, I'll be among the 1st in line.
EDIT: Snap! they are everywhere already!, cool!, https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=trump+baby+t+shirt&_sacat=0

baby trump suckling putins teet is hilarious...

s-l500.jpg

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Team America: World Police needs a sequel.

However, do we really need such a precise re-tread of the original? They could do a scene where Kim Jong-Un and Trump are accusing each other of being puppets though. How could they both be antagonists though, how would that work? Could Putin be the only live-action character in it?

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000

Bizarre indeed, just like with N. Korea when he blurted "the threat of nuclear is gone" as if all the missiles/warheads were magically evaporated the minute he left. Now that situation is sliding downhill rapidly no matter what Pompei says.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Talking about the balloon having to be in Trump's likeness. Funny shit though if he feels unwelcome! Cracking me up!

It seems that the balloon protest was a bit to abstract to Trump to figure out. Next time they are going to need a big sign that says 'We don't like you. You are not welcome here' so that he gets it. Even then he would probably say something like, 'why would they put that sign up? It might make me think they don't want me here.'

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I wonder if President PantsOnHead is going to arm-wrestle Queen Elizabeth when it comes time to shake her hand? I'd love to see him try it and have Her Majesty use a throw on him that sends him to the floor. Maybe they can have a good old Western gunfight. Too bad for Trump, I hear the Queen is still an excellent shot. She didn't puss out of WW2 for bone spurs. She worked as a mechanic and also drove trucks IIRC.

Maybe he'll try his big man bully act on the Queen and one of the Princes will deck him. Or he'll say some shit about the newest Princess and one of the Princes will deck him. Or one of the Princes will remember the shit he talked about their mother and deck him. The trip ends with Trump crying about a bloody nose while at least one member of the royal family stands over him yelling, "Get up and take it, you wanker".

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Maybe he'll try his big man bully act on the Queen and one of the Princes will deck him. Or he'll say some shit about the newest Princess and one of the Princes will deck him. Or one of the Princes will remember the shit he talked about their mother and deck him. The trip ends with Trump crying about a bloody nose while at least one member of the royal family stands over him yelling, "Get up and take it, you wanker".

I'm afraid that the royal family has too much decorum for that. They will simply frown at him and expect him to understand that he is being an insufferable boor, and then just talk to him like the child he mentally is. They have no need for him to understand he is being insulted, everyone else in the room understands it.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
It seems that the balloon protest was a bit to abstract to Trump to figure out. Next time they are going to need a big sign that says 'We don't like you. You are not welcome here' so that he gets it. Even then he would probably say something like, 'why would they put that sign up? It might make me think they don't want me here.'
Well, there's no fighting his narcissistic/delusional state.