News Trump: Mar-a-Lago just raided by FBI

Page 233 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Lol they found over 300 classified documents in those boxes. And this still does not include items removed and still missing to this day

Reactions: hal2kilo

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Well I can't explain it. But I would speculate that most of those boxes of documents are not secret or even classified. It is obviously being used as a document storage area in which it is common for there to be a scanner / printer in a document storage area. Is that an image of Mar-A Lago?
Classified information is treated as the highest classification for the area. You know as well as me that a copier isn’t allowed and even printers had to be cleared.

The answer is obvious. Trump didn’t give a shit.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Classified information is treated as the highest classification for the area. You know as well as me that a copier isn’t allowed and even printers had to be cleared.

You're talking about a authorized classified document storage area. The location in this image is Not That.

I assumed it was an image from Mar-A-Lago. There should have not been any classified documents there, Just like Joe's Garage and Mikes House... I wonder if Joe and Mike have printer /scanners at their houses...

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well I can't explain it. But I would speculate that most of those boxes of documents are not secret or even classified. It is obviously being used as a document storage area in which it is common for there to be a scanner / printer in a document storage area. Is that an image of Mar-A Lago?
holy fuck. look at this twat defend outright treason.

remember: pcgeek claims that he served. I wonder what country?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You're talking about a authorized classified document storage area. The location in this image is Not That.

I assumed it was an image from Mar-A-Lago. There should have not been any classified documents there, Just like Joe's Garage and Mikes House... I wonder if Joe and Mike have printer /scanners at their houses...

and look at this bastard keep going! Just doesn't give a fuck about Trump selling our secrets to our enemies. I guess pcgeek is OK with this. I wonder how many of his fellow soldiers he would let die so that his traitor master Trump would be satisfied with his service?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
holy fuck. look at this twat defend outright treason.

remember: pcgeek claims that he served. I wonder what country?

It’s not treason if the president does it…he’s above all laws…remember?

The fact that King Donnie the Twice Impeached wasn’t actually the president when the docs were planted recovered by the government means nothing…keep in mind, he magically declassified everything before he left office…just by thinking it.

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It’s not treason if the president does it…he’s above all laws…remember?

The fact that King Donnie the Twice Impeached wasn’t actually the president when the docs were planted recovered by the government means nothing…keep in mind, he magically declassified everything before he left office…just by thinking it.

The parlor hypnotists over at FOX took care of that real good. Well, of course they have millions of willing volunteers from the audience begging and pleading to be put under the Sirenic Stupefying Spell of Trump so I guess those sleight of hand mind fuck artists over at Murdoch's House of Magical Mystery Tours and Pied Pipers ain't that good after all.

edit - one word corrected

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Yup one of the pictures from the search

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Biden and Pence aren’t relevant here as they were not purposefully storing classified documents there, unlike Trump.

Remember, that’s the entire reason there’s a case here at all. Biden and Pence stored them inadvertently. Trump stored them on purpose. Not just stored them on purpose but when the government came asking for them deliberately tried to hide them from the government so he could keep them.

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020
It baffles me that anyone in the military or at least held a security clearance can look past Trump intentionally trying to hold on to classified documents. I get that the case doesn't hinge on the classification, but anyone that has to go through the annual training on this (multiple classes) and may have had to deal with the repercussions of even minor incidents should be incensed by this. He's admitted to having them and trying to keep them; there's no question there. Yet even people I work with continue to blow this off!

I guess having a Dem president is worse than a known security risk/likely traitor as long as the one breaking the rules is on your team.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It baffles me that anyone in the military or at least held a security clearance can look past Trump intentionally trying to hold on to classified documents. I get that the case doesn't hinge on the classification, but anyone that has to go through the annual training on this (multiple classes) and may have had to deal with the repercussions of even minor incidents should be incensed by this. He's admitted to having them and trying to keep them; there's no question there. Yet even people I work with continue to blow this off!

I guess having a Dem president is worse than a known security risk/likely traitor as long as the one breaking the rules is on your team.

What’s particularly telling is I bet these are the same people who in 2016 talked about how Clinton should be in prison for what she did.

They don’t actually care about protecting national security, they just want their political sports team to win.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
What’s particularly telling is I bet these are the same people who in 2016 talked about how Clinton should be in prison for what she did.

They don’t actually care about protecting national security, they just want their political sports team to win.

Yep. Anyone that's ever had a clearance (and understands how the rules work) would see Hillary/Joe/Pence as nothing-burgers, while Trump's circumstances are utterly heinous.

Reactions: Meghan54 and dank69

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I think that conservatives are profoundly motivated to give Trump a pass and profoundly motivated at the same time not to see it. It’s all about self identification, in my opinion, and a need for self glorification. People who suffer humiliation and physical torture as children in uptight and sick Christian homes live with a constant fear that others will see them as evil. We all suffer this disease to varying degrees. But victim mentality and Stockholm Syndrome lead to such things as political correctness, police brutality, and pedophile priests, and a litany of other things. Always a dignified exterior to hide the rot within, the feeling of worthlessness and the devious seeking of self gratifications that were turned into taboos satanic temptations.

Any threat to that phony exterior is the greatest threat possible. The phony exterior is all that keeps us from experiencing our childhood nightmares again. This need creates cult behavior as terrified cowards gang up for herd safety. They are locked in a battle to create good and evil in order to feel they are on the winning side. They need that phony self respect because of the true feelings that must remain hidden within.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yep. Anyone that's ever had a clearance (and understands how the rules work) would see Hillary/Joe/Pence as nothing-burgers, while Trump's circumstances are utterly heinous.
Anyone who isn’t a giant liar easily knows the difference between mistakenly having classified information in your residence and intentionally stealing it, lying to the government about it, and then trying to hide it from the government when they come knocking.

The simple question here is if people think it’s ok to steal classified information from the government and then lie about it. If the answer is no then we agree Trump should be in prison and that’s the end of the discussion.

If people would like to argue that either Biden or Pence did this as well then I encourage them to make the case for it. That has no bearing on if Trump should be in prison though.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Whereas with Hillary's emails there was never any proof that her stuff ever leaked and Trump is out there showing randos at his club Mossad obtained Iranian nuclear weapons designs as cocktail hour icebreakers. That is if you want to talk about actual behavior and consequences here.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Whereas with Hillary's emails there was never any proof that her stuff ever leaked and Trump is out there showing randos at his club Mossad obtained Iranian nuclear weapons designs as cocktail hour icebreakers. That is if you want to talk about actual behavior and consequences here.
They don’t. The easiest tell was that the Trump administration IMMEDIATELY started doing the exact same thing they said was so bad about Hillary and stuff that was far worse and…crickets.

Conservatives don’t care about classified information. They never did.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
They don’t. The easiest tell was that the Trump administration IMMEDIATELY started doing the exact same thing they said was so bad about Hillary and stuff that was far worse and…crickets.

Conservatives don’t care about classified information. They never did.

Conservatives have not cared for decades about sensitive material… I give you Valerie for plame.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

That crying child was a submariner, he should know better, but keeps his head up his ass.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005

This is why you have zero credibility.

You decided to completely ignore the fact that Trump was committing a felony.

You decided to completely ignore the fact that Trump placing these classified documents in an insecure location with a photocopier nearby can cause irreparable harm to the US, and possibly the death of agents of the US.

All so you can support your lord and savior, Jesus Christ reborn himself, the orange Mussolini himself, Trump.

You are so morally bankrupt you can't even call yourself human. At least modern day skinheads and neo-nazi's have the balls to say they are racist dirtbags. You can't even claim that. You want to straddle the line and pretend you are some moral person, while your words show you to be someone who lacks any sense of decency or morals.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is why you have zero credibility.

You decided to completely ignore the fact that Trump was committing a felony.

You decided to completely ignore the fact that Trump placing these classified documents in an insecure location with a photocopier nearby can cause irreparable harm to the US, and possibly the death of agents of the US.

All so you can support your lord and savior, Jesus Christ reborn himself, the orange Mussolini himself, Trump.

You are so morally bankrupt you can't even call yourself human. At least modern day skinheads and neo-nazi's have the balls to say they are racist dirtbags. You can't even claim that. You want to straddle the line and pretend you are some moral person, while your words show you to be someone who lacks any sense of decency or morals.
It’s annoying that it even has to be said but the reason Trump is in trouble and Biden and Pence are not is Trump committed a felony and they didn’t.

This is not complicated. Possessing classified documents is not a crime. Deliberately stealing them and then trying to hide it is.

Reactions: hal2kilo

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
@fskimospy Yep. Exactly. And I'm fully aware it's the intent of the whole thing that makes it a crime or not. Trump intentionally hid a whole trailer full of classified documents, even when asked to return them. Biden didn't know he had a few folders that contained classified documents and immediately returned them when he did find them. The distinction is lost on those who willfully don't want to understand the difference.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
@fskimospy Yep. Exactly. And I'm fully aware it's the intent of the whole thing that makes it a crime or not. Trump intentionally hid a whole trailer full of classified documents, even when asked to return them. Biden didn't know he had a few folders that contained classified documents and immediately returned them when he did find them. The distinction is lost on those who willfully don't want to understand the difference.
Oh sorry in case I wasn’t clear I was completely agreeing with you.

Reactions: akugami
Mar 11, 2004
As usual, same clown responding to the same clownbaby, jerking each other off for pages. They're literally arguing the exact same shit they were within the first like 3 pages of the thread. I guess I should at least give clownbaby props for recycling, and kudos to the clown for processing so much diarrhetoric. But similar to how crypto currency is scrutinized for its wasteful energy needs, I think it might be time to start applying similar to the threads on here. This thread would be likely half as long if you cut out just the posts from those two.

Its amusing the clownbaby thinks I'm bothered by the fact he goes out of his way to make sure I know he read my posts. As usual, I don't even need to actually see his to know its the same shit, and the same person responding endlessly to his same shit.

I'm baffled by people baffled by such people. The military actually views such people positively because they value their loyalty to their cause above all mentality. The military has been actively seeding propaganda to help create such people. There's a reason why authoritarianism is fundamentally entwined with the military, because it needs such unquestioning individuals to fall in line. Authoritarians need these types of delusional and easily misled people to enable and "might make right" so their lies and phony shit don't get revealed and keep them in power.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I'm baffled by people baffled by such people. The military actually views such people positively because they value their loyalty to their cause above all mentality. The military has been actively seeding propaganda to help create such people. There's a reason why authoritarianism is fundamentally entwined with the military, because it needs such unquestioning individuals to fall in line. Authoritarians need these types of delusional and easily misled people to enable and "might make right" so their lies and phony shit don't get revealed and keep them in power.
Eh? One of the top things drilled into me (AF, '06) was 'never follow an unlawful order, here's your path of escalation'. Authoritarianism is absolutely not encouraged nor tolerated in the military, at least not in my military.