Trump/Kushner set up shell company that spent over half a billion of campaign funds

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
This broke on Business Insider but I don't have a subscription there - at this point everywhere wants a subscription - but here is some info from raw story:

"
Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider."

Reactions: Leeea

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
This broke on Business Insider but I don't have a subscription there - at this point everywhere wants a subscription - but here is some info from raw story:

"
Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider."

But what was Hunter's role in this?!?!

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

"

outline of the business insider articled - https://outline.com/RKWASr

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
THIS is why I laugh whenever some republican like little Lindsey or Fox News goes on and on about Hunter Biden or goes on and on about what some Biden administration appointee has said off the record. I "might" listen about Hunter tax problems on the day Donald Trump release HIS tax returns, but not until. What is that old saying calling the kettle black or living in glass houses and tossing stones? Actually.... it's almost "cute" of Fox News when Hannity or Tucker start going on about the Biden's or the congressional democrats when nothing NOTHING that any Biden family member has or might have done and nothing NOTHING that any democrat has done or might have done even comes close to just one Donald Trump scandal. Remember, Donald Trump was in there for about four years and we have a new scandal almost every day amounting up to some 1460 Donald Trump scandals (and with more to come), and Tucker or Hannity dare to bring up JOE BIDEN??? Or HUNTER BIDEN ???? Or, some congressional democrat and CHINA? Seriously Fox? Seriously Tucker? Seriously Hannity? I'd suggest you clean YOUR HOUSE before looking around for other houses to clean. Just keep telling myself 33 more days.... 33 more days....

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
THIS is why I laugh whenever some republican like little Lindsey or Fox News goes on and on about Hunter Biden or goes on and on about what some Biden administration appointee has said off the record. I "might" listen about Hunter tax problems on the day Donald Trump release HIS tax returns, but not until. What is that old saying calling the kettle black or living in glass houses and tossing stones? Actually.... it's almost "cute" of Fox News when Hannity or Tucker start going on about the Biden's or the congressional democrats when nothing NOTHING that any Biden family member has or might have done and nothing NOTHING that any democrat has done or might have done even comes close to just one Donald Trump scandal. Remember, Donald Trump was in there for about four years and we have a new scandal almost every day amounting up to some 1460 Donald Trump scandals (and with more to come), and Tucker or Hannity dare to bring up JOE BIDEN??? Or HUNTER BIDEN ???? Or, some congressional democrat and CHINA? Seriously Fox? Seriously Tucker? Seriously Hannity? I'd suggest you clean YOUR HOUSE before looking around for other houses to clean. Just keep telling myself 33 more days.... 33 more days....
It's psychotic hypocrisy. No proportion, it's "our version of how you made up the Russian Collusion thing to destroy Trump from the start, so we're going to do the same thing to Joe" plan.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
So now I get it, fleece the dumb-fucks for ever penny possible, (and the "election defense fund" still ongoing) then have daddy issue everyone involved a pre-emptive pardon. It seems the shell Co was to avoid the usual oversight of just where
the staggering amount of cash was actually going, wow, just wow.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
THIS is why I laugh whenever some republican like little Lindsey or Fox News goes on and on about _______
Hmm...that's weird...no trump supporters have bothered to chime in yet.

I guess its not a problem for them. Now lets check in on those hunter Biden threads.
Hypocrisy and a constant effort to project their own shiftiness onto their political opposition. 24/7, 365.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
If this is true, that Trump was personally paid out of campaign funds, it's a major felony.

Add this to the list of investigations after he leaves office.

Reactions: Pohemi

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
If this is true, that Trump was personally paid out of campaign funds, it's a major felony.

that's a long list...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pohemi

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Not if it was a PAC, which I believe it is. Now, if he does declares he is running for president then its no longer legal.

What trump has done is simply expose just how corrupt PAC's are how fucked up our campaign finance system is.

Last edited: