Trump "Invites" His Cabinet to Praise Him, NK Style

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
What's the difference?
rPNCqww.gif

bravo, own your racism, wear it proudly

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
OK never mind about raildog. While he is a purveyor of delusional bull shit he is way to bright for you. I guess you are going to have to start going after taj. Good luck!

How about a 3 way of stupidity... I will get the popcorn

Then we can have bluemax clean up

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Looks like only one fanatic had the nerve to try and defend this. They went with a diversion to something totally different and proceeded to argue that point.

I guess this really was indefensible from the Trump regime.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
Looks like only one fanatic had the nerve to try and defend this. They went with a diversion to something totally different and proceeded to argue that point.
bravo, own your racism, wear it proudly

Fixed a redundancy and called attention to the misuse of a word. I'd like to add that it's an honour to be here, helping out in my small way. Let's continue to improve the reader experience. Hats off to you guys, etc.

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
What's the difference?

See, stuff like this is why I don't believe in a just, loving God who intervenes in human affairs in real time. That's the kind of malignant, willful ignorance that should result in one's brainstem committing seppuku by spontaneously tying itself into the hangman's knot.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
See, stuff like this is why I don't believe in a just, loving God who intervenes in human affairs in real time. That's the kind of malignant, willful ignorance that should result in one's brainstem committing seppuku by spontaneously tying itself into the hangman's knot.

If one's brainstem did that spontaneously, then it wouldn't be directed by an invervening god anyway. This kind of reasoning is killing America, regressives!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I don't speak xthetenth. Only posers do. I guess we'll just settle on it being essentially the same. Was that the gist of it?
isis is to islam what crusaders is to catholicism.
there, simple enough?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Anyone know the difference between catholicism and the crusades?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period, especially the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Islamic rule. The term Crusades is also applied to other church-sanctioned campaigns fought to combat paganism and heresy, to resolve conflict among rival Roman Catholic groups, or to gain political or territorial advantage.

Sort of what ISIS is doing today, right?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

You've really got that "play dumb" act down pat, don't you?

On second thought, it's highly likely not an act in your case. Either that, or the classes you've taken so far on world history haven't covered that. I do understand the world history class in 10th grade does cover that subject, so there's always this coming school year for you to catch up to the adults.

Last edited:

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014
If one's brainstem did that spontaneously, then it wouldn't be directed by an invervening god anyway. This kind of reasoning is killing America, regressives!

Watching you playing at semantics is like watching a toddler play with the big boy lego. I'm concerned you'll choke on the pieces.

The entire point of theorizing about god(s) is ascribing some sort of cause to things that happen without apparent external cause. This is a perfectly valid, if secondary, form of the word spontaneous.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Watching you playing at semantics is like watching a toddler play with the big boy lego. I'm concerned you'll choke on the pieces.

The entire point of theorizing about god(s) is ascribing some sort of cause to things that happen without apparent external cause. This is a perfectly valid, if secondary, form of the word spontaneous.

TKO, first round! :p

JMC2000

Jun 8, 2006
I'm starting to wonder if people enjoy beating their heads against a wall...

You guys know he won't truly stop.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
The crusades are fake news/history, depending on your sources. Those mercenaries were often working for other Muslims. Source: again, it's your mom.

Enough with your repetitive trolling in this thread, please, or your zero point warning will be upgraded.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014
I'm starting to wonder if people enjoy beating their heads against a wall...

You guys know he won't truly stop.

Sometimes it's just scoring points on an empty net and talking to the crowd till the mods show. Actually arguing would be counterproductive though, that's true.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The crusades are fake news/history, depending on your sources. Those mercenaries were often working for other Muslims. Source: again, it's your mom.

The only thing anyone's ever going to accuse you of being good at is making other conservatives look bad.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Every time I watch a Trump interview I'm reminded of the SNL skit where they state that he sits on every chair like its a toilet.:D

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001

Yes catholics have systematically molested and abused thousands of children while the crusaders murdered a million people in the name of God. What do I win?

Reactions: HomerJS