Trump holds DACA/immigration meeting in the open.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
He's duh-verting, as usual.

I think that he believes that I'm some kind of fan and he's fishing for a reaction. I haven't voted for a Liberal since the days of J. Trudeau's dad so he can push that button till he drops dead for all I care.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yep, he's not a politician and misunderstood the meaning. I was "wtf?" He's saying he'll just do a clean DACA Bill without getting reasonable concessions? Turns out it's not what he meant. Whewwww.
Seriously? I don't know anyone in this forum who is a politician yet I bet we all know the meaning of a "clean bill". Incompetence much??

Wish Dems had called Trump out on Mexico paying for the wall. "Ok Trump we will front you some some money to start the "wall". If funds are not forthcoming from Mexico we will raise taxes on income over 500,000 to pay for the difference." Build the tax increases into the bill for the wall.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
After watching this can any Trump supporter think this guy is at any level qualified to do this job?

But maybe the fake news media just conspired to make him look bad?

Yes, he did renege it later-both via the White House spokesperson and personally via one of his tweets.

And most telling the White House released an official transcript which OMITS this statement by Trump. It's truly sad when the US government is officially participating in falsifying the news.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yes, he did renege it later-both via the White House spokesperson and personally via one of his tweets.

And most telling the White House released an official transcript which OMITS this statement by Trump. It's truly sad when the US government is officially participating in falsifying the news.
Are they allowed to edit the official transcript? Turn reality into their alt-fact?

Why do Trump people love being lied to?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yep, he's not a politician and misunderstood the meaning. I was "wtf?" He's saying he'll just do a clean DACA Bill without getting reasonable concessions? Turns out it's not what he meant. Whewwww.

Yeah I mean he’s only been in the job a year. It’s probably too much to expect for him to know the basic terms of discussion on his signature issue. You would think a genius like him could have figured this stuff out by now.

Maybe it’s time for you to admit that Trump is stupid and bad at his job instead.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Yeh, he's holding millions of American kids hostage- "Give me what I want or I'll deport them to some central American shithole with their parents!"

And by give me what I want you mean give me what Pelosi suggested, a clean DACA bill?

Will be interesting to see if he keeps this without adding add-ons later. He prolly will, but still.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
House R group is readying dead end legislation that partially fixes DACA but gives conservatives their wish list of shit people don't even want them to actually do.

Looks like that meeting really did the trick to get things going.