Trump driven around outside hospital to wave to supporters

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
Trump was driven around today outside the hospital so he could wave to his supporters (fine patriots). It is just beyond my comprehension what goes on inside the head of this man. Putting secret service agents at risk to drive him around so he could wave to his supporters. I dont know which disturbs me more, that a president of the US would act in such an irresponsible manner and jeopardize the health of others in his vehicle, or that still over 40% of the population still supports this person, most of them with unbridled enthusiasm.

Reactions: Pohemi and Aegeon

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Trump was driven around today outside the hospital so he could wave to his supporters (fine patriots). It is just beyond my comprehension what goes on inside the head of this man. Putting secret service agents at risk to drive him around so he could wave to his supporters. I dont know which disturbs me more, that a president of the US would act in such an irresponsible manner and jeopardize the health of others in his vehicle, or that still over 40% of the population still supports this person, most of them with unbridled enthusiasm.
I go with both, we have a president that is a raging asshole and 40% of the population wants to live in his asshole. Fuck'em all.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I already posted in the menace's "test positive thread" about this.
Yes, he is a selfish asshole that thinks nothing about the lives of his SS detail.
I was just watching CNN when Ana Cabrera was interviewing his campaign chief/head/don't know which,
Jason Miller.
She tried to ask this guy a question and he deflects and tries to talk about Joe Biden.
She asked multiple times about that risk to the SS agents and Miller finally said that they
used proper precaution.
Fuck no they didn't. When the docs enter the orange menace's room you best believe they are gowned up head to toe in proper PPE.
I didn't not see anyone in that SUV wearing that sort of PPE.
Finally, CNN just had to cut Jason Miller's feed because he was using the interview like a campaign stop for the menace.

Reactions: Aegeon

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
And nobody even cleared the throngs out of the way with tear gas and flash-bangs! Some folks just get all the preferential treatment.

I know that Secret Service are meant to take a bullet for the President, but does that include if he’s the one waving the gun around?

Reactions: Pohemi

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play. They now have to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The good man is out there spreading the good covid.
It truly is the Trump Virus.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Blue lives matter, but not as much as Trump's ego. I wonder if it even crossed his mind that he is exposing them to a deadly virus for his own vanity.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
When I watched that clip of him waving at the crowd I thought well good for him he's on his way back to the White House only to be slapped silly when it was mentioned he went right back into the hospital after the publicity stunt he just pulled.

See, that's what a guy would do whose mind is defective, abnormal, desperate for sympathy, desperate for approval, desperate for adulation and respect so badly that he will try to acquire it any and every way he can think of, mostly due to the fact that his lifestyle, the lifestyle of opulence and excess is now at imminent risk due to his own self-induced failings and malfeasance.

His character is that of a tyrannical child born into excessive wealth who was taught that it was perfectly OK to be that way because everyone owed him whatever it is his insecurities demanded leveraged by all that wealth that he could dump into his attorney's pockets to force things to go his way, if not on a temporary basis.

Problem being, it's all finally being caught up with him. What he put on hold via lawsuits, high risk loans and threats is coming back at him with a vengeance and there's nowhere to run and hide anymore.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Random thought. Let's say he needs to be intubated and is in a coma for a month. Will the family dye his hair during this time?

IDK, but it's going to leave a weird tan line.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I live 10-15 minutes from Walter Reed and my only question is where the fuck did all of these Trump supporters come from? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were brought in for pay just for the drive by.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I live 10-15 minutes from Walter Reed and my only question is where the fuck did all of these Trump supporters come from? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were brought in for pay just for the drive by.

Fake President needed imagery, smoke and mirrors to cover up what most folks (besides his knucklehead base) already knew about him. To that end, there is nothing stopping Trump and his henchmen from playing that game 'til it just doesn't work anymore on those hapless retards who are still mesmerized by that scam. Everyone else have wised up to Trump's schemes and are primed to vote his ass out of office and into the arms of those prosecutors in New York that are drooling to make their acquaintance known to him.

Because Trump cannot produce wins in his business by flexing some form of intellectual superiority and witty entrepreneurial expertise, he cheats with willful abandon and then tries to stay one step ahead of the law using delaying tactics, thus piling up a very impressive logjam of lawsuits that he hopes will stand the test of attrition using his (supposed) wealth and now his presidency to wear down his opponents and force them to give up the fight due to lack of financial resources and influence.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

Tomorrow's Bombshell?

Caesar

Golden Member
Nov 5, 1999
The moment I saw that on TV I said to my wife that his supporters will love it. Sure enough Breitbart is filled with dumbasses saying how much he loves US, and Americans that he came out to see them even when he was so sick. He is the real people's president. On the topic os SS getting sick they say that is their job and that they will take a bullet for the president so COVID is no big deal.

• Haha

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Blue lives matter, but not as much as Trump's ego. I wonder if it even crossed his mind that he is exposing them to a deadly virus for his own vanity.
Trump supporters don't care how many lives are put at risk for his stupidity

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001

I read somewhere in Reddit world that at least a few of them came down 270 from the Frederick area.

Reactions: purbeast0