Trump Dr visit *Now with new VA Appointee*

Feb 4, 2009
apologies I cannot locate my old thread.
I watched most of his Doctors presentation and it turns out he’s a pretty healthy prick.
Boarderline obese and some meds people his age take but overall he seemed healthy.
I’ll admit I didn’t expect to see a summary and I guessed it was going to be worse. I’ll say I am jealous of him.

No link it was broadcast news

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Dr. Nervous says Trump is the healthiest man he's ever seen with perfect genes that allow him to eat nothing but McDonalds and KFC yet maintain perfect health. He can even be fat and the healthiest man the Dr. has ever seen. It's objective data.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Dr. Nervous says Trump is the healthiest man he's ever seen with perfect genes that allow him to eat nothing but McDonalds and KFC yet maintain perfect health. He can even be fat and the healthiest man the Dr. has ever seen. It's objective data.

lol. The spice gives him long life, Paul.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Were you watching a different broadcast?! The Doc said none of this - just that he’s very healthy overall for a 71 yo. So he’s a healthy dumpster fire :p

Feb 4, 2009

A reporter asked if Trump was the healthiest President ever.
The Dr dodged it a bit but did say for a 71 year old man Trump is in good to excellent health. He’ll be even better with more exercise and a improved diet. Trump vision is even 20/30

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
So, there's like a 99.9% chance his resting HR is 68 and that he's just under the obesity weight by 1 lb.

Also, the 30/30 cognitive test is ... less than grueling.

Gupta kind of nailed him. "How do you state someone on cholesterol meds, is borderline obese, with a history of artery disease is extremely healthy?"

Reactions: Thebobo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I liked the way the doctor shined on the mass of psychiatrists that have warned that Trump is a nut case. The exam, the press conference, as with everything else involving Trump, was a farce.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
So, there's like a 99.9% chance his resting HR is 68 and that he's just under the obesity weight by 1 lb.

Also, the 30/30 cognitive test is ... less than grueling.

Gupta kind of nailed him. "How do you state someone on cholesterol meds, is borderline obese, with a history of artery disease is extremely healthy?"

Compared to the average American it... could be?

I think what the doctor is quietly telling you is... how many fat 71 year olds do you see? It's a miracle the guy is still alive.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Compared to the average American it... could be?

I think what the doctor is quietly telling you is... how many fat 71 year olds do you see? It's a miracle the guy is still alive.

Actually a lot are out there it's just that they are not "out there" so you don't see them.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006

Seroilsy? OMG now I remember taking something like that when I was taken out of a long coma, guess they wanted to make sure I still had some marbles, BUT that test is pretty lame a 4 year old could do that?

He's not senile either. Watch it yourself, or don't.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...efing_with_sarah_sanders_january_16_2018.html

The Doctors press briefing is in the link

First link is dead and secondly my 95 year old mother could pass that and she's pretty much blind. The test is pretty lame.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
That doc looked like he was about to recite the Rutger Hauer speech from Blade Runner at some point in that rundown.

Reactions: Thebobo
Jul 9, 2009
I liked the way the doctor shined on the mass of psychiatrists that have warned that Trump is a nut case. The exam, the press conference, as with everything else involving Trump, was a farce.
You do know that it is unethical and dishonest for a psychiatrist to make a diagnosis of someone they have not examined personally? Any psychiatrist that has done so has violated their own and psychiatric ethical principles.
https://www.psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/apa-blog/2016/08/the-goldwater-rule

Reactions: boomerang

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
There was never any chance of a negative report or summary. Fu** you America! You get what I give you! That's The Plague's way.