Trump doesnt have a plan to fight the virus on purpose. He puts the onus onto the state governors to figure out how to move ahead to deflect blame

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Cuomo fucked up too. You don't seem to want to mention that.
You don`t want to seem to mention that Trump is still fucking up and that Cuomo is not afraid to say he messed up and is nor doing everything he can to protect the people of New York! Where as your daddy Trump is doing everythin g he can to kill people!!

May 13, 2009
You don`t want to seem to mention that Trump is still fucking up and that Cuomo is not afraid to say he messed up and is nor doing everything he can to protect the people of New York! Where as your daddy Trump is doing everythin g he can to kill people!!
Look I'm not happy about Trump as of late either. How are we going to open up the country when most people can't even protect themselves yet? At least give people a fighting chance. Masks should be readily available as well as hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes, etc.. Open the flood gates and we can't even buy a fucking mask or hand sanitizer. That's throwing a lot of people to the wolves.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
As you guys say 'the buck stops here.'

And yes Trump misjudged this as well. I think given the late start (his own fault) and the amount of idiots that are too cool to social distance it's not as bad as it could be.
What did Cuomo fuck up? Be specific.

Unless you are trolling again, which the mods said is not allowed.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Look I'm not happy about Trump as of late either. How are we going to open up the country when most people can't even protect themselves yet? At least give people a fighting chance. Masks should be readily available as well as hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes, etc.. Open the flood gates and we can't even buy a fucking mask or hand sanitizer. That's throwing a lot of people to the wolves.
That's funny