Trump complains about steak

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It's a weak troll, but geek loves it.

Trumpers know how this stuff works, as on display here, they just want those tears

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
@pcgeek11 like I said in previous threads, they are chasing the dragon. Always ready for their next hit of Trump.

Each hit never satisfies them. They keep cultivating and creating their own.... but ever hit is subpar to continue the craving.

I mean, if you can type this without a shred of self reflection, and still hit the post reply button, there's no hope for you.

Reactions: Pohemi and cytg111
Feb 4, 2009
I just find it amusing that he is living inside so many heads.

This is why we pile on these things and I suspect many have had a similar experience.
Dude I know frequently posts things like this on Facebook.
0BCD039E-15C6-4CEB-8776-18C2F38ADF24.jpeg
**BTW that steak is way too rare for me**
He is also a big Trump humper two or three years ago he posted something about Nancy, Chuck, AOC or Warren whomever was the former Presidents target at that time saying something like they are too afraid the see a bloody steak. When it was pointed out the President likes his steak well done with ketchup he wouldn’t believe it, no amount of proof would convince him. If I remember correctly someone had a picture of Trump eating steak at an event an his steak was obvious well done to a black char nobody else at the table steak had that look. He still wouldn’t believe it.
He had another with this image early on
1614079220460.jpeg

he more or less stated “No more pussies at the White House” beer & grilling

When I pointed out former President Trump comes from extreme wealth and he pays people to grill for him, plus he has said many times that he doesn’t drink other than toasts at weddings or New Years and he has said drinking is for losers, my buddy would not accept this as truth.
Very, very frustrating when someone throws out a controversial thing and gets upset, then acts childish about being called out for it.
Happens time and time again with some of my more deplorable leaning friends.

Even happened here on these forums when speedy was bragging about having great wine(?) and steaks at the Trump victory party. Then the Presidents food choices became more clear and it was obviously stuff speedy would hate. Well done steak, no alcohol, platters of cold McDonald’s burger and fries. For fucks sake it is okay to say you don’t like Trumps food choices.

This is why many of us find these stories funny, as I said the former President is fascinating in so many ways. The way he navigates life constantly needing more than anyone else is fascinating however to act like that isn’t the least bit unhealthy or strange isn’t fascinating it is irritating.