Trump claim tax cuts for the rich were going to trigger massive economic growth. Reality, not so much. 2.3% in 2019

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Only middle class and poor people are fooled.

The rich people know it's bullshit, intentionally so, because it's designed to benefit them, not everyone else.

The attitude is it's not their fault if others were too stupid and voted for it.

Personally, my 401s, 529s and investment accounts are doing great with all the stock buybacks.
My wife and I are well on track to retiring as multimillionaires.

In the end, we'll have the last laugh over the avg Joe dumb fuckers in the Midwest and South who voted away their interests and children's future prosperity in order to deify a failed NY con man living in a sky castle on borrowed Russian mob money.

We are doing fine also, through hard work and saving instead of indulging like most people. A part of me can't but think that it would be good for Trump to win again in 2020. Possibly I just want to see those fucktards that vote for him get what they deserve for voting for him. I used to think that there were good people that voted for him that were just fooled, and that they'd eventually see the light. But the more they double down and scream his name, the more I'd like to see them actually suffer for it.

I'd even be okay with sacrificing some of my investments and retirement plan just to watch the Republicans monumentally fail, and those poor dumb bastards suffer and have to admit failure. It's probably petty of me, but at some point I believe people that repeatedly keep screwing up need to suffer the consequences for their stupidity. Maybe they can pick the lettuce and apples after Trump kicks all of the Mexicans out lol.

Reactions: Bitek

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
We are doing fine also, through hard work and saving instead of indulging like most people. A part of me can't but think that it would be good for Trump to win again in 2020. Possibly I just want to see those fucktards that vote for him get what they deserve for voting for him. I used to think that there were good people that voted for him that were just fooled, and that they'd eventually see the light. But the more they double down and scream his name, the more I'd like to see them actually suffer for it.

I'd even be okay with sacrificing some of my investments and retirement plan just to watch the Republicans monumentally fail, and those poor dumb bastards suffer and have to admit failure. It's probably petty of me, but at some point I believe people that repeatedly keep screwing up need to suffer the consequences for their stupidity. Maybe they can pick the lettuce and apples after Trump kicks all of the Mexicans out lol.
There is a saying - smart people learn on other's mistakes, dumb people learn on their own mistakes. Trump voters will never learn until they personally suffer the consequences of their own decisions. So... with a heavy sigh I have to admit I sympathize with your position.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Only middle class and poor people are fooled.

Personally, my 401s, 529s and investment accounts are doing great with all the stock buybacks.
My wife and I are well on track to retiring as multimillionaires.

In the end, we'll have the last laugh over the avg Joe dumb fuckers in the Midwest and South who voted away their interests and children's future prosperity in order to deify a failed NY con man living in a sky castle on borrowed Russian mob money.

In the end, though, they still won't realize it... So does it really matter? If a tree falls in the forest...