Trump campaign CEO didn't want his kids going to school with "Jews" and domestic violence charge

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
As revealed in court documents from 2007.

The biggest problem he had with Archer is the number of Jews that attend,” she wrote. “He said that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiny brats’ and that he didn’t want the girls going to school with Jews.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/tru...ren-going-to-school-with-jews-court-document/

Divorce documents follow an allegation by his wife at the time of domestic violence.
In the police report regarding the alleged 1996 domestic violence incident obtained by Politico and confirmed by NBC News, she claimed that during a New Year's argument about finances, she spat at Bannon and he "reached up to her from the driver's seat of his car and grabbed her left wrist."

"He pulled her down, as if he was trying to pull [her] into the car, over the door," the report said, adding that Bannon also "grabbed at [her] neck" and that she struck at his face to get free.

As his wife, the mother of infant twins, dialed 911, Bannon "jumped over her and the twins to grab the phone from her," the report states. "Once he got the phone, he threw it across the room."

Police said they saw red marks on her wrist and neck and that she told them three or four previous arguments had also become physical.

First the alt-right support from this guy and now hard evidence of domestic violence. This guy is a real gem

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...der-scrutiny-domestic-violence-charge-n638486

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Excellent findings. If I knew any Jews or women still supporting Trump, I would forward this to them.
Isn't Bannon also guitly of obstruction of justice if he told his wife to get out of town to avoid being served court papers?

MrA79

Aug 11, 2012
Excellent findings. If I knew any Jews or women still supporting Trump, I would forward this to them.
Isn't Bannon also guitly of obstruction of justice if he told his wife to get out of town to avoid being served court papers?

Not if he wasn't charged with it. Same as Hillary isn't 'guilty' of 2 murders.

See:
1. No thread-crapping, thread-derailment, off-topic posting, trolling, the intentional posting of logical fallacies or misinformation.
(rule permanently adopted by community vote Jun 06, 2012) -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not if he wasn't charged with it. Same as Hillary isn't 'guilty' of 2 murders.
Hillary was not investigated by police for murder

Did you catch the part where police noted the red marks around Bannon's wife's neck? Did she choke herself??

Reactions: Aegeon

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
So what? Everyone has their opinion.

Why is this even news?

Why would it not be news ?

You seem to think it's acceptable behavior, but I forgot you're a kinder, gentler Christian lately :p

Well, maybe i didn't forget, keep on repeating that mantra in your head.

Nice try though.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Why would it not be news ?

You seem to think it's acceptable behavior, but I forgot you're a kinder, gentler Christian lately :p

Where do you live? City, rural, suburbs? Mostly white, hispanic, black,,,?

Do you have any idea how many whites in the south send their kids to private schools because they do not want their kids going to school with blacks?

Do you have any idea how many jews send their kids to private schools because parents do not want their jewish kids in school with non-jews?

Do your kids go to public or private schools?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

Do you have any idea how many whites in the south send their kids to private schools because they do not want their kids going to school with blacks?

Do you have any idea how many jews send their kids to private schools because parents do not want their jewish kids in school with non-jews?

Clearwater FL

I've been a FIRST mentor with a local high school in the past, it is a public STEM school.

http://www.firstinspires.org/

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

What's wrong about your kids going to school with blacks?

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003

Rationalizing racism doesn't make it any less racist.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I never said my kids.

You are assuming.
Ok, what's wrong with going to school with blacks in general.

And before you say I can't answer for others, use your intelligence to speculate.

I'll go back to the OP, what's wrong with going to school with Jews?

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Ok, what's wrong with going to school with blacks in general.

And before you say I can't answer for others, use your intelligence to speculate.

I'll go back to the OP, what's wrong with going to school with Jews?

Why do jews send their kids to private schools?

It's ok for jews to practice racism, but nobody else can?

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/320019/why-jewish-parents-pull-children-from-public-school/

https://www.quora.com/Can-non-Jews-send-their-kids-to-Jewish-day-schools-in-the-U-S

In general, Jewish schools that I am familiar with do not welcome non-Jewish students.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Haha, trainwreck Trump. He should just call it now and throw in the towel. The debates are going to be pure gold watching him fumble through policy issues trying to spout his usual crazy talk.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Presumably they get sent to jewish school for many of the same reasons some christians opt for christian school, they usually study the torah & whatnot there. You wouldn't exactly anticipate many of a different faith itching to get in. Now it's possible if not certain some jews are racist, but I'm pretty sure nobody said that was fine.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I know people who pay hundreds of thousands more for a house so their kids go to schools with Jews :) I didn't know the reverse was a thing.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
What school did this guy send his kids to? If it's a less wealthy school (per Wiki this one's tuition is $35k a year), I don't see any problem with what his divorcing wife alleged that he said. "The most expensive schools have the most expensive drugs", as the saying goes.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The fact he discriminates against jews is frankly much worse than blacks. Blacks the base can somewhat understand and forgive, but jews are almost white now.