Trump...Beauty Pageants...Nudity...There's more

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Oh yeah, this is the guy linking DailyCaller earlier. methinks michal1980 has a healthy habit of keeping himself perpetually uninformed.

ahahha, who am I kidding? All of us already knew this. :D

I quoted and linked a variety of sources. People like you have an approved list of lmsm that you'll only listen too.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
What page of the liberal handbook did you find that. I need to re-index mine.

North Carolina, - Liberals all upset that men cant go into women's bathrooms/locker rooms. Today - Liberals all upset a men went into a woman's changing room.

This is what springstein and the rest of you lefties are pushing for, and now your upset it happens.

Feb 4, 2009
And yet Hillary is struggling in the polls. Why isn't she up by 50 points. Maybe the liberals should be pissed that they sat idly by while news of the rigged primary came out. Followed by Bernie supporters bending over and taking it. I think Bernie would have had this in the bag.

All else failed DIVERT!

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
North Carolina, - Liberals all upset that men cant go into women's bathrooms/locker rooms. Today - Liberals all upset a men went into a woman's changing room.

This is what springstein and the rest of you lefties are pushing for, and now your upset it happens.

They are accusing you of basically the same thing - that you get upset when liberals want to allow men in women's changing rooms but you don't get upset when a Republican does exactly that. Why not make a post stating that you think Trump's behavior in walking into the women's changing room was unacceptable? With just a few words you can defeat their claims of hypocrisy, strengthening your position that liberals are the hypocrites.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
They are accusing you of basically the same thing - that you get upset when liberals want to allow men in women's changing rooms but you don't get upset when a Republican does exactly that. Why not make a post stating that you think Trump's behavior in walking into the women's changing room was unacceptable? With just a few words you can defeat their claims of hypocrisy, strengthening your position that liberals are the hypocrites.

Have you been here long?

The local liberal wingnuts never admit wrong doing of their party.

PS I don't think I made any statements saying I support Trump. I just call the liberals here out. They get all upset and call me names.

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
Have you been here long?

Yes.

The local liberal wingnuts never admit wrong doing of their party.

Irrelevant, you don't need them to admit being wrong in order to make proving them wrong worthwhile. For example, I would get enjoyment from reading your post.

PS I don't think I made any statements saying I support Trump. I just call the liberals here out. They get all upset and call me names.

You didn't in this thread and I don't recall if you ever have specifically. You have made statements suggesting that the liberal mainstream media has behaved as a political organization by burying evidence of things such as this until after the primary is over. Those statements actually tend to suggest that you don't approve of Trump's behavior here because you believe the information would have adversely affected his chances of winning the primary if released earlier.

Nonetheless, until you expressly state it, it remains possible that you do approve of Trump's behavior only wish it had come out earlier because you recognize other people wouldn't have approved and you would rather sacrifice Trump being the nominee than lose the election to Clinton. Given it is simple to confirm otherwise, why not make the statement?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Trump is a pig. This has been established long ago. He doesn't try to hide it and his supporters simply don't care. What else is new?

Heck after a poll came out this week from 538, showing Donald would win big if only men could vote, a hashtag came out supporting him that the 19th amendment should be repealed. And some female Trump supporters were onboard!

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/12/rep...silvers-poll-shows-hed-win-if-only-men-voted/

They are truly deplorables.

Feb 4, 2009
As a Christian, those comments really disturb me. It's the phoniness of the Christian Right that sadly never disappoints.

As someone who has recently been more involved in Church I whole heartily agree. His request didn't even involve asking god to help Trump amend his ways or family healing for Trump. He's twisted the prayer to be about him & winning the election.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
And yet Hillary is struggling in the polls. Why isn't she up by 50 points. Maybe the liberals should be pissed that they sat idly by while news of the rigged primary came out. Followed by Bernie supporters bending over and taking it. I think Bernie would have had this in the bag.

You must be reading some weird polls.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If only the lmsm would run these stories during the primaries. Its almost as if they were holding them back so they could get their party of choice elected.
Perhaps a better question why were the Republican base so stupid to elect this perv? Not like you couldn't figure it out before. I predicted this over a year ago concerning the Stern tapes.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

lol, you have that totally backwards, dipshit.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I guess liberals are also out there opining about fvcking their own daughters too?

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Whatever positives he may have (they are lost on me), Trump is just indisputably a gross human being. This is just one more of the literally dozens of other developments that have arisen during the Trump campaign that would, without more, have instantly doomed any other major-party Presidential bid in the last 100 years. For whatever reason (you have your theories just as I have mine), Trump fans will, presumably, be totally undeterred by this, however, just as they would be if, as Trump says, he shot someone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue.
He might yet, he might saunter into a Democratic rally with an assault weapon and annihilate 1/3 of the audience. Believe it or not, a lot of his fans would cheer. Welcome to the new America.
Pence's got a lot of praying to do tonight.
IMO he's a total phony.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Of course, Bernie would win in this situation. The Dems torpedoed him because he wasn't really one of them, he was an independent at heart (like Trump) who jumped on board. I'm not deep into it, just my sense of it. Why isn't Hillary up 50 points? It's America, the country divided, the TWO PARTY SYSTEM, come hell or high water. It's a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it brings stability, a curse because, well, you see how fucking partisan things have gotten. It's sick.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Rather revealing you think of transexuals that way. Do you have similar thoughts about blacks as criminals or mexican as rapists?

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
The problem is that liberals are NOT wanting to allow men into women's restrooms/changing rooms. We are accepting of transgender WOMEN who want to use the facilities appropriate for their gender. These are women who while they may have been born male do not identify as men but as women. I'm not going to attack people who disagree, it is something that I can understand would be very difficult for many people to accept. However this is not the same as some pervert like Trump who just walks into women's dressing rooms, or even a TEEN dressing room, to look at naked women and underage girls.

Reactions: Ns1

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump also walked into changing room of Miss Teen USA where some of the girls were 15.

But hey what do I know. He's still the best person for President

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
Rather revealing you think of transexuals that way. Do you have similar thoughts about blacks as criminals or mexican as rapists?

Rather revealing that you would ignorantly use the word transexual for an argument that is typically applied to transgender individuals. Also revealing that you rely upon false analogies for ad hominem attacks instead of even attempting to make an actual rationale argument that addresses the topic of discussion.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
lmsm working with Hiliary didn't want this stuff out, they hide the stories. The lmsm worked with Hilary to insure Trump was the candidate.

I'm sorry right-wing media so easily dupes you. Stop listening to them, oh and don't buy gold.