Trump banned from Twitter permanantly

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Because a vote is a vote, a person's reasons, integrity, character, standing, those things meant nothing to him, were not part of his filter. Twump's a loon, period. They have to ban him from ever running again or this country's toast. The founding fathers were face palm, period if the Senate fails to convict.

BTW (in a special effort to remain OT): Is it "official?" Twitter's "permanent" ban on DJT? I heard some weeks ago that they were reconsidering it (a routine procedure?). Did they reject reconsideration of his ban, effectively making it iron clad permanent???
I haven't heard of if Twitter was considering a reinstatement, not smart of them to do so because then they'll be forced to out him down the road.

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
I haven't heard of if Twitter was considering a reinstatement, not smart of them to do so because then they'll be forced to out him down the road.

Twitter CFO says Trump's ban is permanent, even if he runs for office again

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Twitter CFO says Trump's ban is permanent, even if he runs for office again

Alright... good move, Twitter. Forever-ban regardless. Now, if Facebook and Youtube would do the same that would be excellent. The best development would be a Senate conviction on the impeachment charge. We really do need that.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
After watching the final day of the House prosecution, he needs to be banned from the political participation in this country. It's clear he's a Svengali of some sort, beyond my comprehension. The fact that the Republicans can't bring themselves to impeach him is a peril to our democracy.

Reactions: esquared