Trump Axios interview

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Not that Trump has ever shown respect for anyone except dictators.
It's worse than that... He fawns at them and defers to them, openly desiring and begging for their approval.

Of course, the conservathugs who screamed to the high heavens when Obama bowed to...King whatsisname or whoever it was are completely silent these days as Dumpy repeatedly falls on his knees and kisses the feet of Li'l Kim, the Sauds and Daddy Vladdy Putin.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Typical Dumpy gish galloping. First he tells a lie, when he gets called out on it he presents another lie, a double-headed hydra of a lie.

At first there's people say, then we go on to manuals and books. If he was to be asked about the manuals and the books, he'd have something new and completely made-up to say about that too (no I didn't watch the interview because I can't handle my brain exploding quite so much quite so many times thankyou...)

Possibly he'd make up something completely irrelevant, because he can't stay on topic for shit either, because he's maybe demented, and/or because he knows he's in trouble so he needs to deflect somehow. Anywhere else, because it would probably be an improvement.
A junior high vice principal would have him in detention for a month for his endless string of whoppers.

Last edited:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I just started watching this and the interviewer is talking about the Tulsa rally and how it affected public health in oklahoma and trump goes on about how popular the rally was on fox news (HIGHEST RATED EVER) lmao. This is amazing.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Woaaahhhhhhhhhhh... still watching this interview, Trump heavily implied that the Civil Rights act was a mistake. How is that not a huge fucking story?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
How bad is Trumps campaign going? His staff saw this and still thinks he should debate Biden.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's mind boggling how anyone with a functioning brain can still support someone who clearly doesn't have one. It's a disturbing look into what constitutes TDS really. Just think how far gone someone has to be in order to watch that and think this traitor is doing his job, instead of twiddling his minute thumbs while people and democracy die.

Even Trump knows what he did was stupid. Like, Dan Bongino stupid, Devin Nunes stupid - look at him run back to Lou Dobbs for a good cry, a good hug. It would be funnier if 1,200 people weren't dying daily due to the incompetence of the bloated orange fuckup.

Feb 4, 2009

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Reporters are finally taking the simple route.
This guy asked the President if/how he signed a 2014 law
The Cry Baby walked out

I hope this happens more frequently

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
This guy asked the President if/how he signed
Paula may find that offensive 🙄

"Why do you keep saying that you passed Veterans Choice?" CBS News White House correspondent Paula Reid asked Trump at the Saturday news conference, during which Trump announced executive actions on coronavirus relief.

Reactions: esquared

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
One of the memes going around:
The liberal plot to make Trump look stupid, also known as "Operation just let him speak"... is working splendidly.
I will point out that that formula did not work out so well for progressive talk radio. Just laughing at the literal remarks of right wing whackos was not a sustainable model for profit.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This guy asked the President if/how he signed a 2014 law
The Cry Baby walked out

good.

throat punch that son of a bitch on every lie until he refuses to put his fat fucking face in front of a camera again.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Serious questions to Trump supporters.
How do you process Trumps behavior and responses in this interview?
What goes through your mind when hear his responses to questions?

I did not watch the interview, any of it, but I can answer the question. Trump supporters i.e. Trumpies, they don't care. It's like with war, the end always justifies the means. If a school full of children are bombed into eternity in a war, it is justified as "the causalities of war". Well, with Trumpies i.e. Donald Trump supporters, they could care less what nonsense Trump says or how insane Donald Trump acts. It is the same old theory, the end justifies the means. My Trumpie sister who use to be a normal person, she has started using the term DEMONCRAT. Demon + Democrat = Demoncrat. As in the phase " I would never vote for a Demoncrat. So, it doesn't really matter to a Trumpie what the leader might say or do, THEY LOVE DOANLD TRUMP. pretty much like a mother will still love her son after he assassinated a classroom full of kids or gunned down a church full of worshipers, the mother still proclaims love for her murderous son. Mothers love their sons, and Trumpies love their glorious leader. Those hundreds of thousands dead from the pandemic? Casualties of war. To die for Donald Trump? The highest show of loyalty for the leader. You ain't never going to change their minds, or break through.