Trump admits to knowing COVID was deadly and that he deliberately misled the country

Page 26 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
He has been this way for a long time now. Stop feeding him and put him on ignore. This thread has turned into one troll leading 6-8 people around by the nose.
I've never reached the point of putting someone on ignore on this or any other forum. But at this point I am considering doing so, for the same reason I block spam numbers on my phone. Just fucking annoying and serves no purpose.

EDIT: Done it, after remembering he apparently went crying 'mommy mommy, they are being mean' by reporting someone and got his ass handed to him.

Last edited:

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Sore me a link of some one who died because there was no respirator

a respirator is not ppe..

at my place of work (hospital) if you were on a respirator your chance of living was about 65%

In a May 26 study in the journal Critical Care Medicine, Martin and a group of colleagues found that 35.7 percent of covid-19 patients who required ventilators died

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
This feels super fitting to this thread.

HOCJQaG.png

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
To me, a whole lot more damning about Trump's coverup and concealment is not what he did back then-but what he is doing RIGHT NOW when his lying has already been outed. For example:

-suppression of the infection data by changing routing the information through a political entity (private company under contract to DHS) rather than directly to the CDC, where it was reported for decades

-suppression of testing by openly calling for the same, having the CDC issue a BS change in recommendations that asymptomatic people should not be tested (later somewhat walked back when the media made the change public),

-wholesale meddling in CDC reports by unqualified political appointees so "the CDC doesn't make the President look bad,"

-his flat out and repeated calling for the OK to release a vaccine before the election-who knows what his minions are doing to push that through.

The continuing damage caused by his "strategy" of continued misrepresentation regarding COVID is of utmost importance now, rather than a matter of historical importance. It is continued proof that The Donald cares not a whit about the American people except to the extent they can be tricked into voting for him.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
To me, a whole lot more damning about Trump's coverup and concealment is not what he did back then-but what he is doing RIGHT NOW when his lying has already been outed. For example:

-suppression of the infection data by changing routing the information through a political entity (private company under contract to DHS) rather than directly to the CDC, where it was reported for decades

-suppression of testing by openly calling for the same, having the CDC issue a BS change in recommendations that asymptomatic people should not be tested (later somewhat walked back when the media made the change public),

-wholesale meddling in CDC reports by unqualified political appointees so "the CDC doesn't make the President look bad,"

-his flat out and repeated calling for the OK to release a vaccine before the election-who knows what his minions are doing to push that through.

The continuing damage caused by his "strategy" of continued misrepresentation regarding COVID is of utmost importance now, rather than a matter of historical importance. It is continued proof that The Donald cares not a whit about the American people except to the extent they can be tricked into voting for him.
It’s because he doesn’t give a shit. If every single one of his defenders had to die for him to get what he wants he would not only do it, he would laugh at them for being suckers for letting him.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It’s because he doesn’t give a shit. If every single one of his defenders had to die for him to get what he wants he would not only do it, he would laugh at them for being suckers for letting him.

It should be noted that Trump isn't alone in this. He could not have done this without active and enthusiastic Republican assistance every step of the way. Fundamentally they are no different when given the opportunity to chose.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
About Pelosi ignoring the mask and social distancing thing? Thats exactly what she did. We knew in March that was best practice even though Trump and Fouchi said otherwise. The question is, is the WH the only place she receives health info? I highly doubt it. She weas just as guilty about pushing no masks and no social distancing as Trump was.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53994209
I guess the rules dont apply to Nancy.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
^^^This
I've put this asshole on ignore long ago.
Along with another 8-10 of his troll brethren.
They eat this shit up as long as you all feed them.
Same here. I see they're getting fed by the responses, which are almost always WTF. I never used to "Ignore" posters, learned to just not read posts from people whose responses were not worth reading but now have a bunch on "Ignore." My Ignore list probably looks a lot like esquared's!

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Your mind is broken, huh? Pelosi got her hair cut. Trump stages super spreader events all over the country. Figure out which is the greater problem.
My mind is fine. The hypocrisy of our politicians simply amazes me, and yes, Trump should have taken the safe route in regard to masks early on.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

Plus he continues to hold rallies with hundreds or thousands cheek to jowl unmasked, the orange haired bloviate prevaricator clapping. He's doing a better job destroying America than anything Putin or any terrorist organization could summon. We've got to put a stop to this ASAP.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
My mind is fine. The hypocrisy of our politicians simply amazes me, and yes, Trump should have taken the safe route in regard to masks early on.
No, no, you're mind's a mess. You're a phony. Check yourself out. Not all there, mon.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
a respirator is not ppe..

at my place of work (hospital) if you were on a respirator your chance of living was about 65%

In a May 26 study in the journal Critical Care Medicine, Martin and a group of colleagues found that 35.7 percent of covid-19 patients who required ventilators died
There are places where the death rate of people who were put on ventilators was reaching ~80% IIRC, likely Italy, NYC, possibly Spain.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Your hypocrisy is as amazing as Trump's. Here's your boy, yesterday-

EhwwJ4tXcAEf5UJ.jpg

He'll be doing the same thing over and over again right up to the election.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Your hypocrisy is as amazing as Trump's. Here's your boy, yesterday-

EhwwJ4tXcAEf5UJ.jpg

He'll be doing the same thing over and over again right up to the election.

I agree packed rallys are plain stupid.
In my area, I see near 100% mask usage and distancing (inclusive). So no, Trump is not my "boy"
I form my own opinions, not what im fed.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I agree packed rallys are plain stupid.
In my area, I see near 100% mask usage and distancing (inclusive). So no, Trump is not my "boy"
I form my own opinions, not what im fed.

If forming your own opinions is what lead to "Pelosi is just as bad!" then yes, your brain is demolished. The simple holding of an opinion is nothing to be proud about. Oftentimes, opinions are pure garbage if what generates them is rotten.

• Love
Reactions: skyking and Muse

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
If forming your own opinions is what lead to "Pelosi is just as bad!" then yes, your brain is demolished. The simple holding of an opinion is nothing to be proud about. Oftentimes, opinions are pure garbage if what generates them is rotten.
derp

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
And the post you quoted claimed pelosi is "just as guilty" as Trump, which by any metric is false, no contest.
When barbers and salons were shut down by the governor due to COVID, I took matters in my own hand, fired up the beard trimmer after being way too shaggy. The wife went to the 'off the books' beautician who works out of her basement for her hair cut. They took precautions, masks, hand washing, etc.

And you want to compare that to Trump, drawing huge crowds of people togeather, when we know that he knows it is an airborne spread disease that is deadly? Good fucking luck with that. Their hypocrisy is only second to their fucking stupidity.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
The "fact" that ~30% of Americans think Trump is doing an OK job with the pandemic just shows how ill-informed (uninformed a better word) is concerning public affairs. These are people I'd hope to never encounter.

Reactions: DarthKyrie