Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

Page 48 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jana519

Jul 12, 2014
Jesus Christ you guys are being baited so hard by a forum troll and chomping on the bait. This guy is literally a real life loser who gets his jollies by engaging in circular and pointless arguments. Just ignore him and he will go away. This thread is actually embarrassing.

Reactions: Thebobo
Feb 4, 2009
You know... I went ahead and assumed that the US has sane regulations for this.... Apparently they do not.

It seems that the president and his crowd have the same royal protections as the King of England used to have... How fucking ironic.

Thing is that we've never had to use them before so it's not tested in court.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Yeah... well if he starting "off with their heads" orders we'll be pissed if you are OK with that this time around.

You are not really that far off. I said the other day that if some of those GOP Senators decide to start impeachment he will just fire them. I don't think he really understands that Congress does not work for him.

The scary thing is that things like that have happened before in other countries. The only real check on the Presidents power is how far the Military will follow him. This is one of the ways that democracies fall. One influential President decides to 'fire' the Legislative or Judicial branch and the Military either agrees to enforce it or agrees to not interfere.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
You are not really that far off. I said the other day that if some of those GOP Senators decide to start impeachment he will just fire them. I don't think he really understands that Congress does not work for him.

The scary thing is that things like that have happened before in other countries. The only real check on the Presidents power is how far the Military will follow him. This is one of the ways that democracies fall. One influential President decides to 'fire' the Legislative or Judicial branch and the Military either agrees to enforce it or agrees to not interfere.

Yeah but when we did it it was all "omg they are so bad"...

Make up your minds.

To be serious for a second, the armed forces of the US will not follow Trump anywhere, he could have declared a war and be the first President where the Staff, Officers and armed forces unanimously just said "no". The man doesn't have the authority to order a piss party at a Russian hotel any more.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Jesus Christ you guys are being baited so hard by a forum troll and chomping on the bait. This guy is literally a real life loser who gets his jollies by engaging in circular and pointless arguments. Just ignore him and he will go away. This thread is actually embarrassing.

We aren't allowed to have fun too?

Reactions: Thebobo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Buwhwhahahaha!!! No, these are Intellectuals, not, intellectuals. Hahaha, nice try though... :D

Guys, I present to you the results of decades of GOP gaslighting. They have created individuals not only too dumb to think, but further enraged at the prospect that there are other people that are actually interested in informing themselves. Facts above feels. empathy above scorn.

Chuckles and the rest of the GOP voters are a disgrace to humanity.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

bit! chomping at the bit! As in, that doo-dad that you put in a horse's mouth. :colbert:

Reactions: Meghan54

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
They may, if only they'd Believe it though... :(
No way man/woman, my moobs increase my self-worth by like, at least 2 points...
Buwhwhahahaha!!! No, these are Intellectuals, not, intellectuals. Hahaha, nice try though... :D
Easy now on your inner desires, I've only got a nice A, possibly B, cup going. If you want to lust after a D cup male you either need to wait a few years, or, find another guy. Maybe Christie? Whoever...you'll find someone...

------
This guy is the same as a dark ages peasant

Perfect description of conservatives.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

No, I think it perfectly illustrates how desperate this has become for the republicans when chucky types are the best they could do.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
This cartoon sort of describes the tap dancing Jr., Kushner, et al, are doing:

BBEpx5b.img