Trukz - A Trucking Simulation Game

covert24

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2006
Well haven't posted on here for a while due to the fact of school and work. But I just started playing this new online based game which is actually pretty addicting. It's basically a truck simulation game and although it's text-based it is definitely really well designed and like I said addicting. You haul loads of cargo to different areas in north America, Europe, or Australia I'm pretty sure and you make money and gain the ability to buy upgrades for your truck or buy a new truck.

I'm creating a company for the forum so everyone who joins through here can join my company and I have the ability to hire people as employees and such.

All you have to do is sign up at: www.trukz.com

And if someone already is registered and has a company please consider me for an employee position as I have great leader qualities and am always open for constructed criticism

covert24

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2006
Is this one of those games where you drive around in circles?

No. You take different routes depending on what you want to haul, how far you want to go, and what driving conditions you feel you can take on with your current truck. Actually a really in depth game if you ask me. I recommend it.

Best driving simulator is Desert Bus. Everyone knows this.

Mar 10, 2005
Best driving simulator is Desert Bus. Everyone knows this.

did penn and teller ever pay out the winning prize?

edit: i guess not
However, since Penn & Teller were owed money when Absolute Entertainment went out of business, any rights pertaining to their intellectual property, likenesses and performance within the title were revoked.

Last edited:

theLION

Dec 29, 2004
this reminds me of a similar game called "big rig"....anyone remember that game?