Trouble in the Star Wars Line

kgraeme

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
All the others sound fun, but Laugh and Point are what I usually end up doing.

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
I don't see "Trip them as they walk by" and then of course..laugh and point ;)

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Its a toss up between saying someone else said their costume sucks and pointing and laughing.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I guess I'm the only guy who's going to let them have thier fun, however odd it may be...

Do nothing, they can play dress up and make beleive if they want to.

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
I dont do anything.

If they want to dress up and go crazy for the news camera that are there thats fine with me.

However you want see me dressing up.

Ih8canada

Jan 21, 2002
trip i did that to a guy once and because of his stupid costume he couldnt see who did it :) what a tool.

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
heh heh, this is funny.

i can stand star wars fans more than trekkies though. nothing worse than seeing a middle aged bald guy speaking in klingon.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Back when the orginial movies were re-released, I was with a college buddy who was a fencing champion. We were waiting in line and we saw a couple of geeks in robes doing lightsaber battles. He said "watch this...", and went over, borrowed a "lightsaber", and parrayed <sp?> the saber out of the geek's hand----IT WENT FLYING ONTO THE ROOF OF THE CINEMA!!!! WHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA...I still laugh when I think about that! The geek was pissed, but he was a geek----not like he could beat anyone up or anything. Man that was funny :D

He died two years ago, and I think about him a lot from that story :)

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Back when the orginial movies were re-released, I was with a college buddy who was a fencing champion. We were waiting in line and we saw a couple of geeks in robes doing lightsaber battles. He said "watch this...", and went over, borrowed a "lightsaber", and parrayed <sp?> the saber out of the geek's hand----IT WENT FLYING ONTO THE ROOF OF THE CINEMA!!!! WHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA...I still laugh when I think about that! The geek was pissed, but he was a geek----not like he could beat anyone up or anything. Man that was funny :D

He died two years ago, and I think about him a lot from that story :)

Sorry that he died :(

But a great story to remember him by :D

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: baffled2
moot point,I'd never be in a "Star Wars Line" :)

Ding ding! We have a winner!!

Baffled2, you fall in a vat of hair color? :D

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Laugh and point, but I'd wait until they were close enough so it is obvious that they are the intended target.

Stiler

Banned
Nov 21, 2001
and what if....we will be one of those "costumed people?" i'm not going to point and laugh at myself, or trip myself......

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
When I see these Jedi Joes and Leia lookalikes, I'm tempted to slightly alter a quote from Yoda:

"Once you start down the dork path, forever will it dominate your destiny; costume you it will..."

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: WombatWoman
When I see these Jedi Joes and Leia lookalikes, I'm tempted to slightly alter a quote from Yoda:

"Once you start down the dork path, forever will it dominate your destiny; costume you it will..."

lol, "the dork path" :D !!!