Trouble getting TV display full screen

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I got a BFG 6800 GT OC and I was trying to get my TV display working, but i couldn't get it full screen, i couldn't seem to get it to fit in there. I could move around the screen with the mouse, but i couldn't make it the right size. Seems like i looked everywhere in the options, any ideas on how to get it to show up to make it fit perfectly in the TV screen?

Also, a little side question, when i go ot my 6800 GT's options it shows the Bus as PCI x0, it should be agp, so is that right?

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
What resolution do you have it set for?

640x480 should work for sure. Depending on your card, you should be able to do 800x600 and 1024x768 too.

Slaughter

Mar 27, 2002
If it has a black border around everything, Look for overscan in the options. It should fill right out. I'm not sure if the current Nvidia cards have it. My old Ti300 didn't. But look around.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I found overscan, it won't let me change it much though, i can only zoom in and zoom out a little bit.

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Is the issue that the screen just goes past the edges of what you can see a little, or is it that you can actually scroll around the screen by taking the mouse to the edges of the visible area and move around the whole thing?

If it's the latter of the two, try setting the resolution lower on the output for the monitor.