Triumph on Space Ghost

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Crap! I missed it.

And you suck for putting "eleven" in there. You doof.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Evadman
Crap! I missed it.

And you suck for putting "eleven" in there. You doof.

Sorry, my "teh syndrome" got teh better of me for a moment ;)
It's on again in two hours, I can cap it if anyone's interested :) Just need somewhere to host the video. The show was only 15 minutes long, and @ 31MB/min it should only be about 450MB :p I could put it up on Kazaa or something I guess....

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: AngryPirate
Id be interested in a cap if you get one...

rgr that, will do. Just need to figure out a way to make it available to those who want it...

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Kazaa? would have to make it some strange filename and even then i would be suprised to find that one file out of a million

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: AngryPirate
Kazaa? would have to make it some strange filename and even then i would be suprised to find that one file out of a million

How bout: triumph on space ghost :p

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: thedarkwolf
I"ll bang you up the BEEP

except there was no beep :D
Edit: Ach! The show just started! I missed the first 10 seconds or so but it's all good. I may have to convert to a format y'all can view after I capture it (using ATI mmc software to capture, which saves in proprietary .vcr format). I may not get it up until tomorrow :( I'll post an update as soon as I know.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Hey retardos.... Why don't you come over here? Meet your warm golden cure... So send me some money or I'll bang you up - yes I'll bang you out of your aaaaaaaaass. So retardos #1 forever. We're all the same yellow color on the inside. Only with your urin, can we be curin. So please, get up and pee in a cup. And remember: retardos #1 forever.

BEST. SONG. EVAR! (I missed a few lines in the middle too, sorry)

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Ok, this isn't shaping up well... I got it captured and it's 11 minutes long/490MB but it's in that damn proprietary .vcr format I was talking about. Does anyone know if this type of file is viewable without ati's mmc software? I'll do my best to convert it to avi or mpeg if not...

dcdomain

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
Oh man... I hope someone has an answer for this. If it's under 100 mb I can host it. You can send me the AVI or whatever you finally get it into and I can encode it/ compress it.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Problem solved :) Converting file to mpeg4 format as we speak :) Should be ready for upload in a minute or two.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Done. File is on Kazaa as we speak under the name "TOON (Jan 12)". That's the default name ATI's MMC chose for the file according to the station it was on and the date :p You can search for it under the keywords: space ghost, triumph, and retardo. If my bandwidth isn't enough for you (3mb/256kb cable) I'll see about uploading it to a host somewhere (if anyone knows of any please let me know).

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
I don't see any uploading going on... Is everyone asleep already? Oh well, doesn't matter. It's there if anyone wants it. I leave my pc on 24/7 so feel free to d/l the file from me off Kazaa. If anyone knows of a faster server that would be willing to host the file just lmk. It will be interesting to see what the ATOT effect does to my pc :evil: I haven't found anything that can bring this beast to it's knees yet, maybe this will be it.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: weirdichi
aww.. i don't have kazaa on here though.. :(

ROFLES! Don't know what to tell you then... Know of any other way for me to send you the file? I guess I could d/l aim real quick and send it that way....

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: weirdichi
aww.. i don't have kazaa on here though.. :(

I'll get it tomorrow. ZZzz...

K.. that was weird.. I must've quoted myself? Hit the wrong button. Time for sleep apparently...