Trillion Dollar Idea: Burnt Cheese Maker

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
You can't just burn cheese with any old burnt cheese maker. Everyone knows you need a $300 burnt cheese maker. I hear that the best ones keep your burnt cheese warm for hours too.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: yamadakun
Use a fire torch.

I've got a butane torch for making Creme Brule at home, its not good at much other than caramelizing sugar... I think the secret is a medium but steady heat.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Queso Tropical..its not as salty and as brittle as feta. It takes like Mozzarella but saltier.

Then you fry it.

It's godly.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Queso Tropical..its not as salty and as brittle as feta. It takes like Mozzarella but saltier.

Then you fry it.

It's godly.

:thumbsup:

I just ate 5 pieces of it about 10 minutes ago. That cheese has been my greatest food discovery to date.

I cover it in a greek seasoning blend and fry it in olive oil. Talk about some good stuff...

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: loup garou
Stick it in the broiler...duh

Does the broiler prevent the cheese from over cooking? No? then GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!11!11 one!ELEVEN!

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
i like it when the cheese on like a frozen pizza is browned or maybe with baked mac & cheese, but i'm not sure if i'd like it straight up

Dirigible

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2006
I'm eating burnt cheese right now from my awesome burnt cheese maker. It always makes the cheese perfect. It is completely programmable to have cheese ready when I want it and keeps it crispy 'n' tasty after cooking. It has a refrigerated container with seven types of cheese stored for near-instant creation of whatever cheesy delight I desire. Mmmmm... So much delicious burnt cheese....

No. I won't let you see it. It's mine, mine!!! AHAHAHHAAHA!!!!