tried oreo pizza from dominos last night

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Many of my friends ranted and raved about this thing. Wasn't impressed at all. I'd give it an underwhelming meh. I would take half a sleeve of just double stuff oreos anytime.

Did I get a shitty one or are they really just meh?

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Ugh. Sounds kinda nasty. Like an overflow of sugar-eeness. I think it's always going to taste that way.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Just looking at that thing makes me want to run 2 miles... and I'm a big fat lazy guy.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Many of my friends ranted and raved about this thing. Wasn't impressed at all. I'd give it an underwhelming meh. I would take half a sleeve of just double stuff oreos anytime.

ur gunna die...

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: MrLee

ur gunna die...

so are you.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I saw the commercial, it seems you need one of those Oreo beards to be able to appreciate one of those.

imported_yovonbishop

Golden Member
Apr 19, 2004
I haven't tried it, and I don't think I want to. I don't know, to me it just doesn't look like something that would taste good. Like you, I'd rather just eat Oreos if I'm going to eat junk.

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
I saw the commercials for it, and it was just an instant "no" for me. Way too much sweetness, and I never eat more than 2 oreos without milk.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

it's meh and not worth the calories. i'd rather eat cheesecake if i'm going to indulge.

xeemzor

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Injury
It tastes like cardboard with stale oreos and cheap icing on it.

good synopsis of my experience.

Same here. Unless you enjoy throwing money at Dominos, don't get it.