Trials 2

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I like time waster games sometimes, one of my favorites is a game called Elastomania, a dirt bike game where you can only go forward and back, sounds simple but it's frustrating as hell, this new Trials2 has a free demo on Steam. Graphics are pretty good, same concept just a lot better looking. I almost sh!t my pants trying to beat a few of the levels. It's a good challenge and will test even the best gamer. You use the arrow keys and that's all. The full thing's like 9 bucks I'm probably going to buy it. The demo only has about 5 levels, if it's anything like Elastomania level wise they get close to impossible as you go along, I still haven't beaten Elasto and I bought it like 5 years ago lol.

check out this game if you want something different, but I warn against anyone who doesn't like a taxing game. I don't see how ANYONE could whip thru this sucker without dying a million times in the process.

TheUnk

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2005
Yeah time waster games are fun sometimes, but I still prefer the games that don't waste time. Oh wait a minute.....

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
ponied up the 9 bucks and bought it off Steam. This is the hardest game ever, the controls piss me off to no end. I'm on level 6 I think and I'm not able to get it down. I crashed so hard it said my guy died, I heard what sounded like a neck snapping and it unlocked an achievement lol.

I like the game.