Transgender teen joins girls track team

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
If you have a penis and a mustache you shouldn't be able to compete in women's events.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
He's a forum sanctioned troll. 8k+ posts since joining last June, 90% of which are "white people are evil/suck because...". Great posts, highly recommended.

Sadly he represents about 50% of American college youth.

You support women's rights? Gay marriage? Equality in the work place and market place? A strong separation of church and state to protect those that religions hate? But you don't support recently transitioned men and boys competing in and dominating high school girl's and women's sports??

*record screech*

YOU'RE A BIGOT AND YOUR HATE SPEECH MUST BE SILENCED AT ALL COSTS.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Sadly he represents about 50% of American college youth.

You support women's rights? Gay marriage? Equality in the work place and market place? A strong separation of church and state to protect those that religions hate? But you don't support recently transitioned men and boys competing in and dominating high school girl's and women's sports??

*record screech*

YOU'RE A BIGOT AND YOUR HATE SPEECH MUST BE SILENCED AT ALL COSTS.

Makes sense that the low edu/iq crowd like to whine about higher ed, and just about everything else they don't know much of.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Of course, little slugger. I'm very uneducated and low IQ.

People prone to whining about higher ed usually are; would you argue for an exception here (posing it intelligently would certainly help your cause), and maybe also an exception from the typical motivation for these threads previously mentioned?

The reality is these issues aren't difficult to understand without degenerate politics involved.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
People prone to whining about higher ed usually are; would you argue for an exception here (posing it intelligently would certainly help your cause), and maybe also an exception from the typical motivation for these threads previously mentioned?

The reality is these issues aren't difficult to understand without degenerate politics involved.

Aren't you a professor? There is no way you are just a college student.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I don't think it takes a professorship to point out the obvious.

No, but it explains why you aren't able to convince anybody of your points, and resort to name calling. I thought you were just a shitty professor incapable of crafting an argument that can teach people the error of your ways. Now I'm realizing you are a student who just probably cracked the first spine of some of their liberal arts books and has to tell the rest of the world how stupid they all are. No wonder it feels like arguing with a child.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
No, but it explains why you aren't able to convince anybody of your points, and resort to name calling. I thought you were just a shitty professor incapable of crafting an argument that can teach people the error of your ways. Now I'm realizing you are a student who just probably cracked the first spine of some of their liberal arts books and has to tell the rest of the world how stupid they all are. No wonder it feels like arguing with a child.

Kid's sports are more participatory activities, which is why some school might choose to let transgender kids participate on the side they identify as, same as any other issue with a balance of concerns. Now of course that's not really physically fair, in the same sense that it's not fair for boys entering puberty early to compete with late bloomers, but that's hardly the main goal of the exercise. Of course this factual reality also has little to do with degenerates seizing it as their political opportunity.

It's also a factual reality that degenerates exploit others' well-intended argument as an opportunity to apply their degeneracy, which you're about to demonstrate.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Kid's sports are more participatory activities, which is why some school might choose to let transgender kids participate on the side they identify as, same as any other issue with a balance of concerns. Now of course that's not really physically fair, in the same sense that it's not fair for boys entering puberty early to compete with late bloomers, but that's hardly the main goal of the exercise. Of course this factual reality also has little to do with degenerates seizing it as their political opportunity.

It's also a factual reality that degenerates exploit others' well-intended argument as an opportunity to apply their degeneracy, which you're about to demonstrate.

What about a contact sport with the risk of physical injury? Sure, hurt feelings is one thing, and it wouldn't be a bad thing to let some of the natural born girls in this country to learn some thicker skin what with feminism and all infecting our lives, but I'm not sure we need a mustachioed man-girl knocking down and hurting girls in soccer and lacrosse or fast-pitch softball. A man hitting a softball with how close the pitchers are to the plate can actually be life-threatening.

A really good pro-degenerate argument is that allowing man-girls to compete against natural girls in such a crucial emotional developement stage of their lives will hopefully reinforce the natural submissive instinct that females are born with. Allowing girls to compete only against themselves in sport, and to achieve accolades, is not how nature intended us to be developed, so allowing man-girls to infiltrate, keeps that glass ceiling firmly in place for us degens. So, in conclusion, I stand with you on this subject. "participation awards" for everybody, but make sure the man brings home the gold.

Great things will happen when this next generation matures, truly great things. I can't wait.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
What about a contact sport with the risk of physical injury? Sure, hurt feelings is one thing, and it wouldn't be a bad thing to let some of the natural born girls in this country to learn some thicker skin what with feminism and all infecting our lives, but I'm not sure we need a mustachioed man-girl knocking down and hurting girls in soccer and lacrosse or fast-pitch softball. A man hitting a softball with how close the pitchers are to the plate can actually be life-threatening.

A really good pro-degenerate argument is that allowing man-girls to compete against natural girls in such a crucial emotional developement stage of their lives will hopefully reinforce the natural submissive instinct that females are born with. Allowing girls to compete only against themselves in sport, and to achieve accolades, is not how nature intended us to be developed, so allowing man-girls to infiltrate, keeps that glass ceiling firmly in place for us degens. So, in conclusion, I stand with you on this subject. "participation awards" for everybody, but make sure the man brings home the gold.

Great things will happen when this next generation matures, truly great things. I can't wait.

People looking to exploit choices in rules will simply tip said balance of concerns, same as any other. Not that any of this reality has much to do with the political righteously indignant grandstanding.

For example, there's an actually interesting phenomenon starting in kids sports where benefits of being even marginally older within a class/completion-group correlates to long term success, in what appears to be some cascading effect, but it's easy to see why we'll never see the same degens ever concerned about this competitive edge or much of anything else concerning women's sports unless it involved some lower status group they don't care for.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
People looking to exploit choices in rules will simply tip said balance of concerns, same as any other. Not that any of this reality has much to do with the political righteously indignant grandstanding.

For example, there's an actually interesting phenomenon starting in kids sports where benefits of being even marginally older within a class/completion-group correlates to long term success, in what appears to be some cascading effect, but it's easy to see why we'll never see the same degens ever concerned about this competitive edge or much of anything else about women's sports.

Does it feel good that you share common cause with big picture degenerates seeking to keep natural born girls in their place through the empowerment of trans stripping away a key correlative measure of long term success?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Does it feel good that you share common cause with big picture degenerates seeking to keep natural born girls in their place through the empowerment of trans stripping away a key correlative measure of long term success?

"It's also a factual reality that degenerates exploit others' well-intended argument as an opportunity to apply their degeneracy, which you're about to demonstrate."

I love being right prescient.

Jul 9, 2009
It has little to do with just genitalia and everything to do with the science of genetics. If you have a Y- chromosome you're a male, end of science based story. You can have your penis chopped off, tuck it away, pretend you don't have one and it doesn't matter. If you're a male you should only be able to play in male sports, leftist cry baby whiny bullshit or not.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Well, inadvertent bigotry exposed. Glad your posts are archived. We will be coming for you soon.
Pretty sure western liberalism is mostly white people, but it's understandable why the most degenerate part of it really don't like their motivations exposed; for example, why white nationalists reflexively believe what you put in quotes.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Well, inadvertent bigotry exposed. Glad your posts are archived. We will be coming for you soon.

Another sure sign of degeneracy is lack of any integrity, eg. pretending someone doesn't matter while singularly obsessing over them. Denying this obvious won't help either.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Heh, like shooting fish in a barrel. 007 still doesn't even know what hit him. Well done, but isn't sparring with 007 a lot like the topic of this discussion?

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
You're right. I'm a bully and can't help but pick on those who can't defend themselves......give me $10 and I'll protect you from the others you can't defend yourself against.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Heh, like shooting fish in a barrel. 007 still doesn't even know what hit him. Well done, but isn't sparring with 007 a lot like the topic of this discussion?
You're right. I'm a bully and can't help but pick on those who can't defend themselves......give me $10 and I'll protect you from the others you can't defend yourself against.

It's unclear which pathetically obsessed post is worse, not making any sense or bragging about being as clever as moment.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

Honestly I'm getting bored with it. He's far more of a troll than an engaging member of the community here. There are some really good liberal posters here that offer a lot more than just trolling / shilling.

I'm sure he has good ideas occasionally he just is unable to get past a generalized hatred of anybody he identifies as conservative and it precludes any rational thought he would otherwise be capable. I feel sorry for him.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Honestly I'm getting bored with it. He's far more of a troll than an engaging member of the community here. There are some really good liberal posters here that offer a lot more than just trolling / shilling.

I'm sure he has good ideas occasionally he just is unable to get past a generalized hatred of anybody he identifies as conservative and it precludes any rational thought he would otherwise be capable. I feel sorry for him.

Quite the blustering for a typical fox news parrot, though I can see how other degenerates are impressed.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Let us discuss obsession.....how many posts have I actually responded directly to or about you? Don't be a chickenshit, answer honestly. How many of your posts obsess about other posters' political persuasion?

I'll give you this, intentional or not, your posts are pretty funny.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Let us discuss obsession.....how many posts have I actually responded directly to or about you? Don't be a chickenshit, answer honestly. How many of your posts obsess about other posters' political persuasion?

I'll give you this, intentional or not, your posts are pretty funny.

It's a matter of factual record that you've mostly chosen to post about me, because what I do to your peers is uniquely effective, as you've now experienced.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
How long until colleges actively recruit transgender women to play in their women's sports programs?

Making 99.9% of female athletes suffer to pander to the 0.1% is ridiculous.

Think of the two birds with one stone potential. You admit a hundred "transgender" who have no ethics and are willing to pretend they self-identify as women to get free college. You multi-sport them, a good male jock would probably be able to dominate volleyball as easily as basketball, so 100 or so will cover most of the major sports. You get winning programs AND you get to look like an enlightened liberal wonderland that welcomes people of any orientation. You can cheat both systems simultaneously.