Transcript edited or in it`s entirety?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
From CNN... asking a US Congressman about Biden and his son and his response
“I think Biden’s actions need to be investigated . . . I certainly applaud him for highlighting that. I think it’s something that should be looked into. It’s very serious.”

Are you willing to cite a source that isn't the exact same known type of conspiracist nut that has been lying about this all along?

This has been a very easy request, and yet you continue to fail at it.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
You are very predictable.

You know who got to see the information from “the Russians” through Steele and Fusion GPS? John McCain and Lindsay Graham. They handed it to the FBI and got the ball rolling.

What did Team Trump do when offered dirt on Hillary Clinton? Not take it to the FBI.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It is an absolute joke that you morons are going with the "getting help from a foreign government to help my campaign" angle. That has to be a joke.

lol. what fucking dimension are you operating from today?

seriously: look at this people, the moment that brandonbullshit admits that Trump did the illegal thing, but conveniently pivots to "obviously that isn't illegal." only yesterday was the shitstain desperate to argue that it never could have possibly happened.

look at the little dickhole: incandescent with rage over the fake thought that Hillary had something to do with "giving a bunch of Uranium!" to the Ukraininans, the worst thing ever....yet somehow this Trump thing isn't illegal.

Look at this brain on display, folks: whatever happens, don't become a brandonbull. don't let this kind of cancer infect the next generation of humans. It is outright poison. Let it die with them.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Brandon is really an NPC. He keeps spouting irrelevant points over and over again.

relevancy has nothing to do with it. They are outright lies.

Accuracy and/or truth are first required to establish the relevancy of the information. Brandonbull never starts with truth. Never. That skidmark lives in his own dimension, seemingly oblivious to the fact that we aren't as stupid as he is.