TOTUS is down! I repeat the TOTUS is down!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 30, 2006
That's a problem with wingnuts. They think prove means find anything that agrees with me. Data is evil, just like math and science.
Some might think it's a tad over the line...while others think he's awesome.

I'd like to see your data on teleprompter usage...and while you're at it, please provide your "proof" that wingnuts think data is evil, just like math and science....shouldn't be too hard as you sound like a pretty smart guy with all the answers.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I remember a televised encounter between Obama & the entire Republican caucus where there were no teleprompters.

After their spanking, the Repubs demurred from any further participation...

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Some might think it's a tad over the line...while others think he's awesome.

I'd like to see your data on teleprompter usage...and while you're at it, please provide your "proof" that wingnuts think data is evil, just like math and science....shouldn't be too hard as you sound like a pretty smart guy with all the answers.

In other words you can't prove anything. Your belief comes from emotion not fact.

Nov 30, 2006
In other words you can't prove anything. Your belief comes from emotion not fact.
In other words you can't prove anything. Your belief that "wingnuts think data is evil, just like math and science" comes from emotion not fact.

Hold yourself to the same standard that you expect from me and you'll see your folly...then again, maybe not.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
In other words you can't prove anything. Your belief that "wingnuts think data is evil, just like math and science" comes from emotion not fact.

Hold yourself to the same standard that you expect from me and you'll see your folly...then again, maybe not.

Divert! Divert! Divert!

Lame.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
This is pretty funny at a couple of levels :D
Funny in a way, but also damned unsettling. If one can steal a truck, one can also plant an explosive inside something in the truck. Things this close to the President should NEVER be left unattended.

Bottom line, somebody screwed up big time.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I remember a televised encounter between Obama & the entire Republican caucus where there were no teleprompters.

After their spanking, the Repubs demurred from any further participation...

Was that the one where he told McCain "we're not campaining anymore" after having been stuck in campaign mode for the past year? Oh the lulz.... :D

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, it's a shame your messiah Ronnie used one as well.

A good example, but it's not even necessary to go back that far. Why was 8 years of watching Bush use them and still managing to sound like a lost retard no big deal for all of these sudden delivery critics??

Obama has shown he can verbally dogpile a whole room of GOP "leaders" with no prep or prompter. Nothing but crickets from those who claim to be "watching with eyes wide open."

After listening to the anti-Obama crowd for the last 3 years 9 (and all the stupidity they've spawned), I'm convinced you have to have some level of cognitive dissonance to say and believe the things they do. Politics is one thing, but the level of fail the teapublicans will resort to in order to bash an opponent is nothing short of amazing.

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Pot meet kettle.

:rolleyes:

No. This is not about me. This is about Obama and teleprompters. Someone claimed Obama uses teleprompters more than other presidents. I doubt his claim. He has the burden of proof. I said prove it. Doofus butts in with youtube, proving he doesn't know what proof is. He failed. I said so. That hurt his feelings. He likes to play intarweb tough guy. He attacks me. He diverts. He still hasn't proven Obama uses teleprompters more than other presidents. He fails more.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
White people are still freaking out over a black man who reads. Amazing.

YOU_MAD.jpg

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
No. This is not about me. This is about Obama and teleprompters. Someone claimed Obama uses teleprompters more than other presidents. I doubt his claim. He has the burden of proof. I said prove it. Doofus butts in with youtube, proving he doesn't know what proof is. He failed. I said so. That hurt his feelings. He likes to play intarweb tough guy. He attacks me. He diverts. He still hasn't proven Obama uses teleprompters more than other presidents. He fails more.

lmao

Nov 30, 2006
Thanks for the laugh...peace.