Torque: You can't touch what you can't catch.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
OMG, how many of these driving movies are we going to get?? i wish i had never rented that stupid 2 Fast 2 Furious DVD.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Same producers as Fast and the Furious.

Same crappy movie.

I wish I could just walk up to him and stick my foot up his ass. I would die a happy man.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Umm... they'll probably keep making them as long as it's still profitable, i.e. as long as people like you keep watching them. Hmm.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: hjo3
Umm... they'll probably keep making them as long as it's still profitable, i.e. as long as people like you keep watching them. Hmm.

Hmm I didn't see F&F2. I don't plan on seeing this sh!t either.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Rent
I wish I could just walk up to him and stick my foot up his ass. I would die a happy man.

Amen. After you're done he's getting a little bit of the broomstick sitting out in my shop.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003

Good, then you're already doing your part. PlatinumGold, OTOH...

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Soon, all you have to do is edit some video games and you can come up with your own movie.... Wait, you can do that now.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

Good, then you're already doing your part. PlatinumGold, OTOH...

HEY, at least i only rented the video and didn't see it in the theatre.

actually i got it thru netflix. :)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Hopefully a LOT more. I heard that they are going to make F&F up to number 15, and paul walker will be in all of them!!!!
Is this like Biker Boyz part 2?
I hope you did not rent that.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
Hey, I liked Fast and the Furious. IMO they don't make enough car movies so I gotta take whatever I can get. You guys can't tell me if you got a chance to drive that Skyline from FF2 you wouldn't!

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
what would you think if the movie was about some REAL muscle cars and not some ricer crap, would you enjoy it?

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
The problem isn't so much the cars, as it is the horrible characters, acting, drama, storylines, etc. Basically, they suck as a movie. "I live my life a quarter mile at a time." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Can you think of a movie line more lame than that? Guess what Vin Diesel: You're not Clint Eastwood.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Triumph
The problem isn't so much the cars, as it is the horrible characters, acting, drama, storylines, etc. Basically, they suck as a movie. "I live my life a quarter mile at a time." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Can you think of a movie line more lame than that? Guess what Vin Diesel: You're not Clint Eastwood.
Yes. S.W.A.T. "He's old-school SWAT. The gold standard of ass kicking."

TheCorm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
I wanna drive a bigfoot straight accross the starting line of all the cars in fast & the furious, then I would stop and drop an ice cream cone out of the window straight onto Vin Diesels head (see no evil, hear no evil style).

Jan 8, 2003
Same director as Fast and the Furious.

Same crappy movie.

No, it is not the same director. As a matter of fact, this is Joseph Kahn's first feature film. I think it would be nice if some people at least knew something about the things and people they badmouth.

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
I am in the process of suing Netflix for not having the common sense to NOT send me 2 Fast 2 Furious when I put it in my queue.

They will pay.. Oh yes, they will pay!!!!

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
What I don't get:

They named a motorcycle movie "torque".
The motorcycles in that movie aren't known for having large amounts of torque.
Motorcycles can't make use of large amounts of torque. (high RPM power they can do though)

TheCorm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth
What I don't get:

They named a motorcycle movie "torque".
The motorcycles in that movie aren't known for having large amounts of torque.
Motorcycles can't make use of large amounts of torque. (high RPM power they can do though)

Might be because they are dumba$$es.....can someone confirm?

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: imprezawrxwagon
Same director as Fast and the Furious.

Same crappy movie.

No, it is not the same director. As a matter of fact, this is Joseph Kahn's first feature film. I think it would be nice if some people at least knew something about the things and people they badmouth.

I stand corrected.

I believe it was the same producers?

It has ties to FatF, it needs to die.